Default Dear Santa,,,,,,,with link

Duh.......

Dear Santa, Please bring me a cure for an aging forgeterator.

Here's the link for the previous thread with a similar title

http://www.bellinghambell.com/

Sir Rodney Smithers

Chuck,
You need to save the home page of the web site as a desktop wallpaper.

Then turn off your screensaver, to make sure you wife sees it.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Duh.......

Dear Santa, Please bring me a cure for an aging forgeterator.

Here's the link for the previous thread with a similar title

http://www.bellinghambell.com/

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dear Santa, Please bring me a cure for an aging forgeterator.

Here's the link for the previous thread with a similar title

http://www.bellinghambell.com/

Get the hint to your wife in early as I would guess the lead time on this
bell can be substantial as it is custom made.

OT Cool Link [email protected] General 5 November 15th 05 07:00 PM
OT-Interesting link John Cairns ASA 0 November 8th 05 02:57 AM
Helpful link for our resident retard John Cairns ASA 0 October 26th 05 11:36 PM
Excellent technical link [email protected] General 2 October 4th 05 12:40 AM