John H.

Default Watch this clerk dance! - Feel Good!

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:40:52 GMT, Don White wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:19:34 GMT, Don White wrote:

John H. wrote:

Love it. Here's another one that almost had me on the floor.

http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/nicola.htm

A kid using filthy language broke you up???
Must be a 'cultural' thing.

Don, do you *really* think an 8 year old wrote the note?

No I don't.....but I don't find it funny to 'pretend' a child wrote that
note.

Don, you need to walk down the halls of a public school sometime. You'd have a
heart attack! Hell, look at the way your buddy, Kevin, talks. He's only about 12
or so!

--
John H.

Don White

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
JohnH,
Now you stepped over the line, Kevin is not Don's buddy. Don has standards.

That's why I lean toward the 'left side' of the spectrum in this newsgroup.

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Don,
If you ever want to get on the correct side, we will accept you. ; )

That's very neighborly of you. I'd rather help you see the light and
have some small part in your re-habilitation. I would gain satisfaction
from that.

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Don,
I am much more of a liberal than you might think,

And I come from a 'small c' conservative province.....it's a bit more
traditional here in the East than most of the country..
On some of the issues thrown around here...I'd probably make NOYB blush
if I fessed up. :-)
John H.

"Don White" wrote in message
Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Don,
If you ever want to get on the correct side, we will accept you. ; )

That's very neighborly of you. I'd rather help you see the light and have
some small part in your re-habilitation. I would gain satisfaction from
that.

So am I. It's hard to believe that some of the liberals on this group have
such a bad opinion of us.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
jps

In article , PocoLoco415
@hotmail.com says...

So am I. It's hard to believe that some of the liberals on this group have
such a bad opinion of us.

Believe it and know that it's honestly earned.

jps

The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Who would be upset at a cartoon of Thor? Doug Freyburger ASA 0 October 19th 05 10:21 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM