Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Bioluminescent Phosphorescence

Yes, that is the canal that runs next to his home, sort of like "my street"
that runs in front of my home.

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

If I run a net through the water in my canal at certain times of the
year,
we get the same glow in the water. I think it's jellyfish.

YOUR canal?

RG

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

If I run a net through the water in my canal at certain times of the year,
we get the same glow in the water. I think it's jellyfish.

Been hittin' the gas again, Doc? That's pulp in the canal, not jellyfish,
and the glow is coming from that big light suspended above and behind your
head. And I have no idea just what you expect to accomplish in there with a
net, suggest you switch to drills and files. Or just call in an
Endodontist.

Don White

RG wrote:

Been hittin' the gas again, Doc? That's pulp in the canal, not jellyfish,
and the glow is coming from that big light suspended above and behind your
head. And I have no idea just what you expect to accomplish in there with a
net, suggest you switch to drills and files. Or just call in an
Endodontist.

Ouch! That hurt more than a toothache.

Dan Krueger

NOYB wrote:

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote:

NOYB wrote:

If I run a net through the water in my canal at certain times of the
year,
we get the same glow in the water. I think it's jellyfish.

YOUR canal?

Is that the best you can do to pick a fight? What would be the proper way
to refer to a canal adjacent to your property?

Here's one that is just as accurate:

"If I run a net through the water in the canal-that-isn't-Kevin's..."

Unfortunately, Kevin doesn't give up that easily.