Default Free to good home. Or any home.

Harry Krause wrote:
Leaves, lots and lots and lots of leaves.
Rake your own up off the ground, bags supplied.
OR we'll send them to you UPS collect.
Wide variety, many colors, shapes and sizes.
First fall crop ready now.
Two more crops possible.

www.leaves-for-sale-or-rent.com

--

I've got plenty, thank you. The good thing is, I've got woods that
belong to me, and I can just blow the yard leaves into the woods.

Harry Krause wrote:
wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Leaves, lots and lots and lots of leaves.
Rake your own up off the ground, bags supplied.
OR we'll send them to you UPS collect.
Wide variety, many colors, shapes and sizes.
First fall crop ready now.
Two more crops possible.

www.leaves-for-sale-or-rent.com

--

I've got plenty, thank you. The good thing is, I've got woods that
belong to me, and I can just blow the yard leaves into the woods.

Yeah, that's what I do with them.

--
The sun never sets on what Bush has soiled.

Rained last night, front coming through, wind blowing, yard looks like
it did before I put 8 hours into it last weekend.

Free to good home. Or any home. John H. General 1 November 15th 05 02:45 PM
The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Who would be upset at a cartoon of Thor? Doug Freyburger ASA 0 October 19th 05 10:21 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM