BoatBanter.com

-   -   Free to good home. Or any home. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/62902-re-free-good-home-any-home.html)

[email protected] November 15th 05 01:47 PM

Free to good home. Or any home.

Harry Krause wrote:
Leaves, lots and lots and lots of leaves.
Rake your own up off the ground, bags supplied.
OR we'll send them to you UPS collect.
Wide variety, many colors, shapes and sizes.
First fall crop ready now.
Two more crops possible.

www.leaves-for-sale-or-rent.com

--

I've got plenty, thank you. The good thing is, I've got woods that
belong to me, and I can just blow the yard leaves into the woods.

[email protected] November 16th 05 01:26 PM

Free to good home. Or any home.

Harry Krause wrote:
wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Leaves, lots and lots and lots of leaves.
Rake your own up off the ground, bags supplied.
OR we'll send them to you UPS collect.
Wide variety, many colors, shapes and sizes.
First fall crop ready now.
Two more crops possible.

www.leaves-for-sale-or-rent.com

--

I've got plenty, thank you. The good thing is, I've got woods that
belong to me, and I can just blow the yard leaves into the woods.

Yeah, that's what I do with them.

--
The sun never sets on what Bush has soiled.

Rained last night, front coming through, wind blowing, yard looks like
it did before I put 8 hours into it last weekend.