acoolway2sayit

Default Faded Old Fiberglass Boat - TRANSFORMED!

http://www.pmpluster.com
http://www.pmpluster.com/instruction...er-finish.html
I have just discovered the best boating product ever invented. It has
transformed my dear old boat into a BEAUTY. She was so faded out and
discolored and I rarely ever get this excited over product. But this
was worth every cent! I'm gonna try to figure out other things around
my home that I can use it on! I'll report back. Copy and go to the
links. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! Lynn in NC

*JimH*

"acoolway2sayit" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.pmpluster.com
http://www.pmpluster.com/instruction...er-finish.html
I have just discovered the best boating product ever invented. It has
transformed my dear old boat into a BEAUTY. She was so faded out and
discolored and I rarely ever get this excited over product. But this
was worth every cent! I'm gonna try to figure out other things around
my home that I can use it on! I'll report back. Copy and go to the
links. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! Lynn in NC

How is business at PMP Lynn? I hope it is good as you won't be getting any
from here, I can assure you that.

BTW: Is that you on the webpage Lynn?

acoolway2sayit

My name is Lynn and you and go @%*# Yourself! I just spent all weekend
using something that help me. Assholes like you make this country of
FREE Speech just wonderful! Hope your boat stays ungly! Mine looks
great! BTW, do get your kicks by showing your ass and your lack of
knowledge?

*JimH*

"acoolway2sayit" wrote in message
oups.com...
My name is Lynn and you and go @%*# Yourself! I just spent all weekend
using something that help me. Assholes like you make this country of
FREE Speech just wonderful! Hope your boat stays ungly! Mine looks
great! BTW, do get your kicks by showing your ass and your lack of
knowledge?

That post of yours will go a long way in getting you business.

acoolway2sayit

GO GET YOUR JOLLIES SOMEWHERE ELSE!

*JimH*

"acoolway2sayit" wrote in message
oups.com...
My name is Lynn and you and go @%*# Yourself! I just spent all weekend
using something that help me. Assholes like you make this country of
FREE Speech just wonderful! Hope your boat stays ungly! Mine looks
great! BTW, do get your kicks by showing your ass and your lack of
knowledge?

I can see the foul language coming from your mouth Lynn. What sort of stuff
do you like to put in it? Hee-hee.

You do look like you are pretty loose honey, bleached blonde and all.