Skipper

Default New computer monitor.

Harry Krause wrote:

Now he is Harry "X-No-Archive" Krause.

I've been doing that for years, meatsock.

But there's still enough there for conviction...and then there's the
DNA.

--
Skipper
Bert Robbins

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Now he is Harry "X-No-Archive" Krause.

I've been doing that for years, meatsock.

But there's still enough there for conviction...and then there's the
DNA.

Harry started the X-No-Archive after I exposed him.

Sir Rodney Smithers

Default OT : New computer monitor.

Kevin,
If anyone can figure out how to put OT in front of an OT message, why didn't
you? I wish you would stop posting foolishness, it highlights your FAS.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr. Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
The way you make a topic is OT is to place the letters "O" and then a "T"
at
the very beginning of the subject line, the same way I changed yours to
OT.

I'm not Kevin, idiot. But, the fact remains, Bill's post was off topic,
he didn't put OT at the beginning. Understand? You simply copied a post
as new one. Nice try, but anybody with a grade school education can
figure that out.

Skipper

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Now he is Harry "X-No-Archive" Krause.

I've been doing that for years, meatsock.

But there's still enough there for conviction...and then there's the
DNA.

Harry started the X-No-Archive after I exposed him.

Krause was 'exposed' way back in the Hatteras fable days. His kind can't
even admit it when caught red handed.

--
Skipper