Don White

Default Skipper's hero?

Harry Krause wrote:
Skipper wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

What is a classic yenta, Adolf?

Look it up in your dictionary, Krause.

--
Skipper

Sorry, Adolf, but there is no listing in my dictionary for "classic
yenta." Please elucidate. Wait...is that a "Jewish" word? What did you
do, beat up some old Jewish man in Witch-a-taw so he would tell you what
it meant?

It's Saturday night, fella. Got your 2x4's for your Klan crossburning
yet? What do you use as a wood soak?

Found this photo of you when you were a bit younger.

http://tinyurl.com/9ndcx

Darn good likeness, eh? Off your driver's license?

What's Skipper doing wearing a Canadian Flag patch?
Another wanna be Canadian? This kind of stuff soils our reputation
with the rest of the world.
John H.

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:54:58 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Don White wrote:

Wow...this guy sounds like a grownup version of our own Skipper.
http://www.tristanjones.org/meet_tristan.htm

An interesting read! Tristan's apparent business ethics remind me in
some ways of a certain unscrupulous NW boatbroker. Tristan does seem a
bit better at the con and far more traveled and worldly than the
mentioned broker, however.

I thought you stopped that?

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes