Skipper

Default Those Wolves in Sheeps Clothing

Has anyone noticed that party without a plan, those huckstering
Democrats, are now trying to emulate successful Republicans? These
Looney Left Dems now have the nerve to refer to themselves as
"mainstream". That, in itself, is laughable. Many of these Christmas
hating anti-Americans are even attempting to appear hawkish as they
backstab the CIC...anyone remember that photo of a helmet wearing
Dukakis in the tank? Yeah, right!

So, who do these scavenging wolves think they're foolin'? Do they really
think anyone will believe they have strong traditional American values,
that they are REAL Americans? Most folks are just a bit smarter than
that.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Has anyone noticed that party without a plan, those huckstering
Democrats, are now trying to emulate successful Republicans? These
Looney Left Dems now have the nerve to refer to themselves as
"mainstream". That, in itself, is laughable. Many of these Christmas
hating anti-Americans are even attempting to appear hawkish as they
backstab the CIC...anyone remember that photo of a helmet wearing
Dukakis in the tank? Yeah, right!

So, who do these scavenging wolves think they're foolin'? Do they really
think anyone will believe they have strong traditional American values,
that they are REAL Americans? Most folks are just a bit smarter than
that.

Christmas-hating?

Take your meds, fella.

A customs agent stopped Harry, an elderly Jewish man who had just
immigrated to Israel and asked him to open his two suitcases. In the
first suitcase, the agent found over 1 million pounds in $10 bills.
"Excuse me, sir" he asked Harry, "where did you get all this money?"
"Vell, I'll tell you," Harry began, "I love Israel. For many years I
traveled all around the world and stopped off at all of the public
toilets in all the major cities; I vent to New York, I vent to London, I
vent to Madrid, to Prague, to Paris, everywhere. As soon as I arrived, I
vent into all the cubicles where the men were peeing and I say to them,
"Give me $10 for Israel or I'll cut off your testicles vit my knife."
"That's quite a story," the customs agent said, "what's in the second
suitcase?" "Vell, you know," said Harry, shaking his head, "not everyone
likes to give..."

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
[...]

first suitcase, the agent found over 1 million dollars in $10 bills.
"Excuse me, sir" he asked Harry, "where did you get all this money?"
"Vell, I'll tell you," Harry began, "I love Israel. For many years I
traveled all around the world and stopped off at all of the public
toilets in all the major cities; I vent to New York, I vent to London, I
vent to Madrid, to Prague, to Paris, everywhere. As soon as I arrived, I
vent into all the cubicles where the men were peeing and I say to them,
"Give me $10 for Israel or I'll cut off your testicles vit my knife."
"That's quite a story," the customs agent said, "what's in the second
suitcase?" "Vell, you know," said Harry, shaking his head, "not everyone
likes to give..."

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

A customs agent stopped Harry

Christmas-hating?

George Bush and the Republicans have the Looney Left Dems and their ilk
completely flummoxed.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

A customs agent stopped Harry

Christmas-hating?

George Bush and the Republicans have the Looney Left Dems and their ilk
completely flummoxed.

You keep mentioning Christmas-hating, burned-out-brains. Is this just
another of your unexplained droppings?

How do you define "flummoxed"? That would be Sen. Chuck Schumer. Or
"flailing"? That would be Sen. Ted Kennedy. Or "desperate"? That would
be the array of left-wing activist groups from People For the American
Way to MoveOn.org. This cadre of desperately flailing flummoxed
anti-Bushies has been brought to their state of extreme futility by the
nomination to the Supreme Court of judge Samuel Alito, the un-Borkable.

--
Skipper

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

You need to take your remaining synapses to a brain surgeon, to see if
there is any possibility of making connections.

We need a strong leader in these turbulent times:

http://tinyurl.com/7ck64

--
Skipper