*JimH*

Default Who was behind the Niger uranium documents?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
This is juicy...those damned questioning liberals, eh?

Forging the Case for War
Who was behind the Niger uranium documents?

Joe Wilson.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
This is juicy...those damned questioning liberals, eh?

Forging the Case for War
Who was behind the Niger uranium documents?

Joe Wilson.

Nope. Try reading the article. The answer is there.

As you did not provide a link to the article it carries no weight.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
This is juicy...those damned questioning liberals, eh?

Forging the Case for War
Who was behind the Niger uranium documents?
Joe Wilson.

Nope. Try reading the article. The answer is there.

As you did not provide a link to the article it carries no weight.

The source is at the bottom of the article.

A link to it was not. Without that what you posted could be nothing but
your words.

bb

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 20:14:15 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

As you did not provide a link to the article it carries no weight.

BS.

bb

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
This is juicy...those damned questioning liberals, eh?

Forging the Case for War
Who was behind the Niger uranium documents?
Joe Wilson.
Nope. Try reading the article. The answer is there.
As you did not provide a link to the article it carries no weight.
The source is at the bottom of the article.

A link to it was not. Without that what you posted could be nothing but
your words.

Easy enough for you to verify. Surely you know how.

And surely easier for you to post the link to the source...........surely I
know why.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
This is juicy...those damned questioning liberals, eh?

Forging the Case for War
Who was behind the Niger uranium documents?
Joe Wilson.
Nope. Try reading the article. The answer is there.
As you did not provide a link to the article it carries no weight.
The source is at the bottom of the article.

A link to it was not. Without that what you posted could be nothing but
your words.

Easy enough for you to verify. Surely you know how.

And surely easier for you to post the link to the source...........surely
I know why.

That is........why you don't. ;-)

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
This is juicy...those damned questioning liberals, eh?

Forging the Case for War
Who was behind the Niger uranium documents?
Joe Wilson.
Nope. Try reading the article. The answer is there.
As you did not provide a link to the article it carries no weight.
The source is at the bottom of the article.
A link to it was not. Without that what you posted could be nothing
but your words.
Easy enough for you to verify. Surely you know how.

And surely easier for you to post the link to the source...........surely
I know why.

Hey...I don;t care whether you read it or not or believe it or not. As I
said, it is easy enough to verify.

Hey....without a link to verify what you posted as being written by the
author it is nothing but BS.

Why should I have to verify it? You are the one posting it here.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

BTW: You have rewritten articles to satisfy your particular views and
presented them here as being original work from the noted author.

Why should anyone believe anything you have since posted here without a link
to the original *unedited* article?

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

It's not my problem if you prefer to remain in the darkness. By now, you
could have found the article and concluded I didn't change a word.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

Based on your previous habits that is doubtful.