P. Fritz

Default How low will the liebrals go?

I thought you said you were a moderate? ;-)

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message ...
Chuck normally does not lash out in the profanity and anger expressed by
some in rec.boats, but he does take position that are not based upon any
facts. IE all conservatives have the same position on all issues and

take
their direction from "above". Both my wife and I are conservative, and

we
disagree on most issues. ; ) I know there is no one in rec.boats I

agree
with 100% of the time.

He also believes most conservatives listen to talk radio and repeat

whatever
the current talking points are. He holds this position even though the
ratings of these shows prove that the majority of those voting for
conservative positions do not listen to talk radio.

The Goosestep comment is a great propaganda technique.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
Chuck is famous for his backhanded complements.

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message news
Chuck,
Why do most of the liberals or progressive in rec.boats use the
expression
"goose step" when discussing conservatives or Republicans? I know

most
conservatives and Republicans disagree on many issues, and openly

debate
those issues. It sounds like you have gone the way of Kevin and Harry

in
trying to demonize your opponents, by inferring that they are nothing
more
than Nazi's.

Goebbels would have been proud of you. ; )

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:

Why haven't all of the liberals and progressives here defend this
disgusting
activity?

Same reason we lose elections. :-)
We don't all goose step together to support any liberal or moderate
that might happen down the pike- regardless if right or wrong.

There is no place for racial comments in a contest for public office.
Whether its the reactionaries or the progressives making racial
comments, it's wrong in either instance.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Paul,

Thinking that all republicans or conservatives think alike and goosestep to
a "higher being" will continue to chase moderates away from the Democratic
Candidate and have them vote for the Republican candidate.

Bush won the last election because the moderates considered Bush the lesser
of two evils. The liberals in rec.boats fail to realize Bush is in power
not because of the far rightwing of the Republican Party. Bush won the
election for one reason, the far leftwing has taken over the Democratic
Party. If the Democratic Party was able to convert 2% of the moderates to
vote for their candidate Bush would not be in power today.

Harry likes to cut and paste the poll numbers, poll numbers do not reflect
how a person will vote. If the Dem's put up another far right wing
candidate, they will lose the next election too.

"P. Fritz" wrote in message
I hope all liebrals continue to think like chuck....they will continue to
lose elections......not because they don't "goose step together" but
rather because the majority of the country rejects what they stand for.

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message news
Chuck,
Why do most of the liberals or progressive in rec.boats use the

expression
"goose step" when discussing conservatives or Republicans? I know most
conservatives and Republicans disagree on many issues, and openly

debate
those issues. It sounds like you have gone the way of Kevin and Harry

in
trying to demonize your opponents, by inferring that they are nothing

more
than Nazi's.

Goebbels would have been proud of you. ; )

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:

Why haven't all of the liberals and progressives here defend this
disgusting
activity?

Same reason we lose elections. :-)
We don't all goose step together to support any liberal or moderate
that might happen down the pike- regardless if right or wrong.

There is no place for racial comments in a contest for public office.
Whether its the reactionaries or the progressives making racial
comments, it's wrong in either instance.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Paul,

We are moderate conservatives. ; )

My wife is actually more conservative than I am. I voted for Kerry because
I knew Bush would carry my state and get the electoral votes, but I wanted
to make a statement against Bush being one hell of a poor choice.

"P. Fritz" wrote in message
[...]

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:

Why haven't all of the liberals and progressives here defend this
disgusting
activity?

Same reason we lose elections. :-)
We don't all goose step together to support any liberal or moderate
that might happen down the pike- regardless if right or wrong.

There is no place for racial comments in a contest for public

office.
Whether its the reactionaries or the progressives making racial
comments, it's wrong in either instance.

Don White

Bert Robbins wrote:
Chuck is famous for his backhanded complements.

....and his accuracy in dealing same out to deserving antagonists.
Dr. Dr. Smithers

Harry,
You have stated many times that the reason you come to rec.boats is to
harass the right wing trash. I would estimate that less than 1% of your
posts are related to any boating discussion.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:
Chuck is famous for his backhanded complements.

...and his accuracy in dealing same out to deserving antagonists.

Bert is famous for being a non-contributor to boating discussions.

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
Don White wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

Chuck is famous for his backhanded complements.

...and his accuracy in dealing same out to deserving antagonists.

Bert is famous for being a non-contributor to boating discussions.

You can say that again.

Dr. Dr. Smithers wrote:
Chuck,
Why do most of the liberals or progressive in rec.boats use the expression
"goose step" when discussing conservatives or Republicans? I know most
conservatives and Republicans disagree on many issues, and openly debate
those issues. It sounds like you have gone the way of Kevin and Harry in
trying to demonize your opponents, by inferring that they are nothing more
than Nazi's.

The goose step is a extremely disciplined, highly regulated,
ostentatious way to march.
There is no room for self expression, and any one non-conformist
goose-stepper doing a poor job spoils the entire effect. It's a march
style employed by groups more concerned with how much noise they make
and how impressive they look than with making some actual progress.
It's the type of activity that wouldn't appeal to most liberals.

Now, here's the *extremely funny part*! (pay attention,
please)..........

Reread my comments. I never said that conservatives or Republicans
"goose step", I only said that liberals generally *do not*. In the mind
of some, apparently, there was a natural correlation between "goose
stepping" and the right wing. Sorry about that, but it isn't my fault.
I merely said that liberals do not goose step- and any further
conclusions were made by others. :-)

John H.

On 3 Nov 2005 08:10:25 -0800, wrote:

Dr. Dr. Smithers wrote:
[...]

That's called a 'tap dance', Chuck!

--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

HK
P Fritz

Dr. Dr. Smithers wrote:
[...]

And a fantasy that liebrals generallty do not goose step.

John H. wrote:

That's called a 'tap dance', Chuck!

Yep.

And even a Saturday night beer-swillin', rib-sauce on the tee-shirt
wearin', yellow sticker on the pickup drivin', chain smokin' rodeo
ropin', Limbaugh on the radio listenin' corn-serve-a-tive knows the
difference between a tap dance and a goose step. :-)

(Gould grabs top hat and cane, band strikes up "Tea for Two", and he
rat-a-tat-tats and clickety-clacks off stage, left). :-)