P Fritz

Default How low will the liebrals go?

http://washingtontimes.com/metro/200...4932-4054r.htm

"Black Democratic leaders in Maryland say that racially tinged attacks
against Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele in his bid for the U.S. Senate are fair
because he is a conservative Republican.
Such attacks against the first black man to win a statewide election in
Maryland include pelting him with Oreo cookies during a campaign appearance,
calling him an "Uncle Tom" and depicting him as a black-faced minstrel on a
liberal Web log.
Operatives for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) also
obtained a copy of his credit report -- the only Republican candidate so
targeted."

Is this post about boats? No?
Then why are you posting here?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is this post about boats? No?
Then why are you posting here?

I don't recall any contributions you have made to this boating NG Brent, but
I may be wrong.

Why don't you start some boating related threads?

bb

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:59:38 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Is this post about boats? No?
Then why are you posting here?

I don't recall any contributions you have made to this boating NG Brent, but
I may be wrong.

Why don't you start some boating related threads?

Your post would imply you condone off topic posting.

bb
Bert Robbins

"P Fritz" wrote in message
http://washingtontimes.com/metro/200...4932-4054r.htm

"Black Democratic leaders in Maryland say that racially tinged attacks
against Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele in his bid for the U.S. Senate are fair
because he is a conservative Republican.
Such attacks against the first black man to win a statewide election in
Maryland include pelting him with Oreo cookies during a campaign
appearance,
calling him an "Uncle Tom" and depicting him as a black-faced minstrel on
liberal Web log.
Operatives for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) also
obtained a copy of his credit report -- the only Republican candidate so
targeted."

Why haven't all of the liberals and progressives here defend this disgusting
activity?

Bert Robbins wrote:

Why haven't all of the liberals and progressives here defend this disgusting
activity?

Same reason we lose elections. :-)
We don't all goose step together to support any liberal or moderate
that might happen down the pike- regardless if right or wrong.

There is no place for racial comments in a contest for public office.
Whether its the reactionaries or the progressives making racial
comments, it's wrong in either instance.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Chuck,
Why do most of the liberals or progressive in rec.boats use the expression
"goose step" when discussing conservatives or Republicans? I know most
conservatives and Republicans disagree on many issues, and openly debate
those issues. It sounds like you have gone the way of Kevin and Harry in
trying to demonize your opponents, by inferring that they are nothing more
than Nazi's.

Goebbels would have been proud of you. ; )

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:

Why haven't all of the liberals and progressives here defend this
disgusting
activity?

Same reason we lose elections. :-)
We don't all goose step together to support any liberal or moderate
that might happen down the pike- regardless if right or wrong.

There is no place for racial comments in a contest for public office.
Whether its the reactionaries or the progressives making racial
comments, it's wrong in either instance.

Bert Robbins

Chuck is famous for his backhanded complements.

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message news
Chuck,
Why do most of the liberals or progressive in rec.boats use the expression
"goose step" when discussing conservatives or Republicans? I know most
conservatives and Republicans disagree on many issues, and openly debate
those issues. It sounds like you have gone the way of Kevin and Harry in
trying to demonize your opponents, by inferring that they are nothing more
than Nazi's.

Goebbels would have been proud of you. ; )

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:

Why haven't all of the liberals and progressives here defend this
disgusting
activity?

Same reason we lose elections. :-)
We don't all goose step together to support any liberal or moderate
that might happen down the pike- regardless if right or wrong.

There is no place for racial comments in a contest for public office.
Whether its the reactionaries or the progressives making racial
comments, it's wrong in either instance.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Chuck normally does not lash out in the profanity and anger expressed by
some in rec.boats, but he does take position that are not based upon any
facts. IE all conservatives have the same position on all issues and take
their direction from "above". Both my wife and I are conservative, and we
disagree on most issues. ; ) I know there is no one in rec.boats I agree
with 100% of the time.

He also believes most conservatives listen to talk radio and repeat whatever
the current talking points are. He holds this position even though the
ratings of these shows prove that the majority of those voting for
conservative positions do not listen to talk radio.

The Goosestep comment is a great propaganda technique.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
Chuck is famous for his backhanded complements.

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message news
Chuck,
Why do most of the liberals or progressive in rec.boats use the
expression
"goose step" when discussing conservatives or Republicans? I know most
conservatives and Republicans disagree on many issues, and openly debate
those issues. It sounds like you have gone the way of Kevin and Harry in
trying to demonize your opponents, by inferring that they are nothing
more
than Nazi's.

Goebbels would have been proud of you. ; )

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:

Why haven't all of the liberals and progressives here defend this
disgusting
activity?

Same reason we lose elections. :-)
We don't all goose step together to support any liberal or moderate
that might happen down the pike- regardless if right or wrong.

There is no place for racial comments in a contest for public office.
Whether its the reactionaries or the progressives making racial
comments, it's wrong in either instance.

P. Fritz

I hope all liebrals continue to think like chuck....they will continue to
lose elections......not because they don't "goose step together" but rather
because the majority of the country rejects what they stand for.

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message news
Chuck,
Why do most of the liberals or progressive in rec.boats use the
expression
"goose step" when discussing conservatives or Republicans? I know most
conservatives and Republicans disagree on many issues, and openly debate
those issues. It sounds like you have gone the way of Kevin and Harry

in
trying to demonize your opponents, by inferring that they are nothing

more
than Nazi's.

Goebbels would have been proud of you. ; )

wrote in message
oups.com...