Skipper

Default WW III is Here

Iran kicked out foreigners today. They have declared war on Israel. Iran
and Korea are real threats. The predictions from the last three decades
have become reality. Wonder if the Dems and EUers will continue to be
pacifists?

--
Skipper

Will the war occur in boats? No? Then STFU.

Tamaroak

I trust in our presidummy to lead us fearlesly into battle. He's got
lots of military experience in these matters s an AWOL deserter back in
'72. Plus his staff has so much experience in military issues. Let's
just see how far down the chain of command we have to go to find someone
who actually showed up.

Never mind; he's done so well in domestic matters that I'm sure this
will all carry over when we go to battle with the infidels, right?

And we have god on our side, right? The god who gives us permission to
torture people as long as it's not done on US soil.

I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them, except for John McCain, who
really does have the right combination of balls, intelligence and morality.

Capt. Jeff
John H.

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:58:50 -0800, Tamaroak wrote:

I trust in our presidummy to lead us fearlesly into battle. He's got
lots of military experience in these matters s an AWOL deserter back in
'72. Plus his staff has so much experience in military issues. Let's
just see how far down the chain of command we have to go to find someone
who actually showed up.

Never mind; he's done so well in domestic matters that I'm sure this
will all carry over when we go to battle with the infidels, right?

And we have god on our side, right? The god who gives us permission to
torture people as long as it's not done on US soil.

I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them, except for John McCain, who
really does have the right combination of balls, intelligence and morality.

Capt. Jeff

I hope you're including the Democrats on the intelligence committees who knew
full well of the CIA prisons. Maybe there is/was a good reason for them? Surely
no Democrats would approve of such a thing without a *very* good reason!

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
FREDO

Skippy,
If you think "Dems are pacifists I have some news for you. Check out the
following list then consider revising your statement.

Democrats
* Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
* David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
* Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
* Al Go enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan.
1971 as an army journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
* Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
* Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
* John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat

V, Purple Hearts.
* Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
* Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star & Bronze Star,
Vietnam.
* Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-53.
* Tom Harkin: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
* Jack Reed: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve 1979-91.
* Fritz Hollings: Army officer in WWII; Bronze Star and seven
campaign ribbons.
* Leonard Boswell: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76; Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze
Stars, and Soldier's Medal.
* Pete Peterson: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver Star
and Legion of Merit.
* Mike Thompson: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
* Bill McBride: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine in Vietnam;
Bronze Star with Combat V.
* Gray Davis: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
* Pete Stark: Air Force 1955-57
* Chuck Robb: Vietnam
* Howell Heflin: Silver Star
* George McGovern: Silver Star & DFC ! during WWII.
* Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments.
Entered draft but received #311.
* Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
* Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953
* John Glenn: WWII and Korea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18
Clusters.
* Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII.
Saved by Raoul Wallenberg.

Republicans
* Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
* Tom Delay: did not serve.
* Roy Blunt: did not serve.
* Bill Frist: did not serve.
* Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
* Rick Santorum: did not serve.
* Trent Lott: did not serve.
* Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by
marriage.
* John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach business.
* Jeb Bush: did not serve.
* Karl Rove: did not serve.
* Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked
Cleland's patriotism.
* Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
* Vin Weber: did not serve.
* Richard Perle: did not serve.
* Douglas Feith: did not serve.
* Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
* Richard Shelby: did not serve.
* Jon Kyl: did not serve.
* Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
* Christopher Cox: did not serve.
* Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
* Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as flight instructor.
* George W. Bush: failed to complete his six-year National Guard; got

assigned to Alabama so he could campaign for family friend running
for U.S. Senate; failed to show up for required medical exam,
disappeared from duty.
* Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role
making movies.
* B-1 Bob Dornan: Consciously enlisted after fighting was over in
Korea.
* Phil Gramm: did not serve.
* John McCain: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple
Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross and POW.
* Dana Rohrabacher: did not serve.
* John M. McHugh: did not serve.
* JC Watts: did not serve.
* Jack Kemp: did not serve. "Knee problem," although continued in NFL

for 8 years.
* Dan Quayle: Journalism unit of the Indiana National Guard.
* Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
* George Pataki: did not serve.
* Spencer Abraham: did not serve.
* John Engler: did not serve.
* Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
* Arnold Schwarzenegger: AWOL from Austrian army!
base.

Pundits & Preachers
* Sean Hannity: did not serve.
* Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with a 'pilonidal cyst.')
* Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
* Michael Savage: did not serve.
* George Will: did not serve.
* Chris Matthews: did not serve.
* Paul Gigot: did not serve.
* Bill Bennett: did not serve.
* Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
* John Wayne: did not serve.
* Bill Kristol: did not serve.
* Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
* Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
* Clarence Thomas: did not serve.
* Ralph Reed: did not serve.
* Michael Medved: did not serve.
* Charlie Daniels: did not serve.
* Ted Nugent: did not serve. (He only shoots at things that don't
shoot back.)

--
George W. Bush has failed America on the economy, civil liberties, the

environment, nuclear proliferation and, most unforgivable, on national

security by leading us into an unnecessary war in Iraq that has
distracted our attention from and diminished our capability to fight a

comprehensive global war on terror.

"Skipper" wrote in message
Iran kicked out foreigners today. They have declared war on Israel. Iran
and Korea are real threats. The predictions from the last three decades
have become reality. Wonder if the Dems and EUers will continue to be
pacifists?

--
Skipper

Skipper

Default Anti-Americans All

FREDO wrote:

Skippy,
If you think "Dems are pacifists I have some news for you. Check out the
following list then consider revising your statement.

Democrats
* Al Go enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan.
* John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat
* Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
* Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-53.
* Gray Davis: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
* George McGovern: Silver Star & DFC ! during WWII.
* Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments.
* Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
* Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953
* Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII.

I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my HEART! Mmmmwa!

And while we're on the subject of traitors, you apparently deleted
another great American who was listed on that website you found -
Michael Dukakis: Army 1955-57 (with additional time riding a tank during
his election campaign). Yep, how can we go wrong when you have leaders
with the courage of Kennedy, the libido of Carter, and the common sense
of Carter and Johnson? Amazin' ain't it?

--
Skipper