NOYB

Default HEre we go again...secret torture prisons

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
CIA accused over secret jails for terror suspects

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Good!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Good!

NOYB, are you REALLY that ****ing stupid????? Or is it just your usual
narrow minded lemming like goose stepping?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Good!

NOYB, are you REALLY that ****ing stupid????? Or is it just your usual
narrow minded lemming like goose stepping?

Nope, you really are that stupid.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Good!

Did Harry include this paragraph in his post from the Post?

"Most of the facilities were built and are maintained with congressionally
appropriated funds, but the White House has refused to allow the CIA to brief
anyone except the House and Senate intelligence committees' chairmen and vice
chairmen on the program's generalities."

Aren't the vice chairmen Democrats?

Hmmmm.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Thursday, November 03, 2005

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Good!

Did Harry include this paragraph in his post from the Post?

"Most of the facilities were built and are maintained with congressionally
appropriated funds, but the White House has refused to allow the CIA to brief
anyone except the House and Senate intelligence committees' chairmen and vice
chairmen on the program's generalities."

Aren't the vice chairmen Democrats?

Hmmmm.

Actually that was rhetorical. I've had the little bugger unfiltered for a couple
days now just to see him talk about the fetus kicking in mommy's tummy.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Good!

Did Harry include this paragraph in his post from the Post?

"Most of the facilities were built and are maintained with congressionally
appropriated funds, but the White House has refused to allow the CIA to
brief
anyone except the House and Senate intelligence committees' chairmen and
vice
chairmen on the program's generalities."

Aren't the vice chairmen Democrats?

Of course. Those folks like to say one thing in public, and another thing
behind closed doors...as evidenced by Reid's closing of the Senate
yesterday.

The Senate Intelligence committee vice chairman is John D. Rockefeller
(D-WV). Pay close attention

Thursday, November 03, 2005

[...]

It will be interesting to hear his denial of any knowledge of any compounds.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.
Good!

Did Harry include this paragraph in his post from the Post?

"Most of the facilities were built and are maintained with congressionally
appropriated funds, but the White House has refused to allow the CIA to brief
anyone except the House and Senate intelligence committees' chairmen and vice
chairmen on the program's generalities."

Aren't the vice chairmen Democrats?

Hmmmm.

Actually that was rhetorical. I've had the little bugger unfiltered for a couple
days now just to see him talk about the fetus kicking in mommy's tummy.

Then you must have noticed that I've been ignoring your snotty comments
aimed in my direction, and that about all I offered upon your return was
sympathy for your daughter's condition and a suggestion as to procedures
with insurers.

But you haven't modified your behavior.

Interesting.

Your ignoring my comments is appreciated. Keep it up. I've not noticed any
modification of your behavior either. Seems like you're still the same
story-telling, name-caller that you've always been. I've noticed that you
haven't stooped to the language used by Kevin and jps. That's in your favor.

You missed my question. When your beautiful bride said, "Harry come feel the
baby kick," did you tell her it wasn't a baby - just a fetus?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

[...]

I didn't miss your question. I'm just not responding to your snottiness.

Tough question, huh?