John H.

Default HEre we go again...secret torture prisons

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:52:53 -0500, John H. wrote:

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:17:02 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
CIA accused over secret jails for terror suspects

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

America's Central Intelligence Agency is being accused of hiding and
interrogating some of its most important al- Qaeda captives at a
Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe.

Good!

Did Harry include this paragraph in his post from the Post?

"Most of the facilities were built and are maintained with congressionally
appropriated funds, but the White House has refused to allow the CIA to brief
anyone except the House and Senate intelligence committees' chairmen and vice
chairmen on the program's generalities."

Aren't the vice chairmen Democrats?

Hmmmm.

Actually that was rhetorical. I've had the little bugger unfiltered for a couple
days now just to see him talk about the fetus kicking in mommy's tummy.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD