Doug Kanter

Default I broke my cherry...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...and bought, for the first time in my life, a video of a rock group
performance.

In my quest for a new amp for my sound system, I happened by BestBuy the
other day, and walked into their high-end sound/video demo room. Heard and
watched a good part of what I thought was an absolutely terrific audio and
visual performance by, of all groups, The Eagles.

The Eagles - Farewell 1 Tour - Live From Melbourne

The sound is fabulous, and the guys play better than I remember and they
were pretty damned good the last time I saw them, decades ago.

Anyway, I ordered the DVD from Amazon. First time I've bought a "rock"
DVD. If you are a fan of The Eagles, this is much better than the "Hell
Freezes Over" album. Damn if the live performances don't sound like the
studio recordings.

Joe Walsh on guitar?

Doug Kanter

Doug Kanter wrote:
[...]

You betcha!

Just added it to the Netflix list. My son's gotten so he recognizes Walsh's
guitar on the radio, no matter who he's playing with. He'll love this.