Doug Kanter

Default I broke my cherry...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...and bought, for the first time in my life, a video of a rock group
performance.

In my quest for a new amp for my sound system, I happened by BestBuy the
other day, and walked into their high-end sound/video demo room. Heard and
watched a good part of what I thought was an absolutely terrific audio and
visual performance by, of all groups, The Eagles.

The Eagles - Farewell 1 Tour - Live From Melbourne

The sound is fabulous, and the guys play better than I remember and they
were pretty damned good the last time I saw them, decades ago.

Anyway, I ordered the DVD from Amazon. First time I've bought a "rock"
DVD. If you are a fan of The Eagles, this is much better than the "Hell
Freezes Over" album. Damn if the live performances don't sound like the
studio recordings.

Joe Walsh on guitar?