Bill Farina

Default Variable Pitch Props

I'm in the process of building an e-boat and am looking for a ~19 inch
variable pitch prop along with probably the shaft and any controls that may
be associated with it.

A friend of mine told me that Volvo makes one, but none of their dealers
seem to know anything about it.

I have been told by others that older fishing boats used to use these, but
were unable to supply a manufacturer name.

If anyone knows of a source, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Are you looking for a 19" diameter or 19" pitch? If 19" pitch and you
want a two speed shifting prop like the one here -
http://www.dougrussell.com/partscata... kNumberList=0

I have one I would like to sell. Let me know if this is of any
interest to you. Take care.

Tom............

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:10:28 -0500, "Bill Farina"
wrote:

I'm in the process of building an e-boat and am looking for a ~19 inch
variable pitch prop along with probably the shaft and any controls that may
be associated with it.

A friend of mine told me that Volvo makes one, but none of their dealers
seem to know anything about it.

I have been told by others that older fishing boats used to use these, but
were unable to supply a manufacturer name.

If anyone knows of a source, it would be greatly appreciated.

Adjustable Pitch Prop Bill Farina General 9 November 3rd 05 12:08 AM
Variable Pitch Prop Bill Farina ASA 10 October 30th 05 11:28 PM
Variable Pitch Props Bill Farina Boat Building 8 October 29th 05 10:52 PM
Where to get cheap props? [email protected] General 15 October 23rd 05 06:38 AM