*JimH*

Default The Daily NOYB Updater

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

President Bush Job Approval

Bush Job Approval

Strongly Approve 21%
Somewhat Approve 19%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%
Strongly Disapprove 44%

RasmussenReports.com

55% think the President is doing a satisfactory job. Not bad.

*JimH*

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
Your addition is poor. snip

Capt. Jeff

Really?

Strongly Approve 21%
Somewhat Approve 19%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%

In my world that adds up to 55%

So what does it add up to for you?

Doug Kanter

"Tamaroak" wrote in message

Your addition is poor. I think what bush could really do to improve his
position as one of the worst presidents we have ever had is to get cheney
to resign for health reasons, appoint John McCain as VP (who should have
been president) and then resign himself.

I don't recall the "chain of death", but I think that if the VP's gone, we
get the speaker of the house, right? And, unbelievably, the postmaster
general is somewhere in the hierarchy as well.

Tamaroak

Your addition is poor. I think what bush could really do to improve his
position as one of the worst presidents we have ever had is to get
cheney to resign for health reasons, appoint John McCain as VP (who
should have been president) and then resign himself. That way the world
would be rid of this chickenhawk AWOL deserter whose only goal in life
seems to be to further enrich his wealthy oil buddies.

Capt. Jeff

I had someone else note my "This Vet Wants to DUMP BUSH" t-shirt the
other day and comment, "You shouldn't give him such a hard time; he's
doing the best he can." And the sad part of it is that it's true.

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

President Bush Job Approval

Bush Job Approval

Strongly Approve 21%
Somewhat Approve 19%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%
Strongly Disapprove 44%

RasmussenReports.com

55% think the President is doing a satisfactory job. Not bad.

Ummm, okay, I guess. Do you really think that 21+19=55?

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Tamaroak" wrote in message

Your addition is poor. I think what bush could really do to improve his
position as one of the worst presidents we have ever had is to get cheney
to resign for health reasons, appoint John McCain as VP (who should have
been president) and then resign himself.

I don't recall the "chain of death", but I think that if the VP's gone, we
get the speaker of the house, right? And, unbelievably, the postmaster
general is somewhere in the hierarchy as well.

The postmaster general couldn't possibly be as bad for this country as
Bush!

thunder

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:26:57 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Now, if the POTUS and VICE POTUS were both indicted and suddenly quit, I
suppose the chain would be operable. Maybe.

Except, it is my understanding that a President can't be indicted,
impeached, but not indicted.
NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:26:57 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Now, if the POTUS and VICE POTUS were both indicted and suddenly quit, I
suppose the chain would be operable. Maybe.

Except, it is my understanding that a President can't be indicted,
impeached, but not indicted.

Bush hasn't been before the special prosecutor...so there's no way he can be
indicted for perjury anyhow.

Libby supposedly lied to the grand jury. That's the charge. Not leaking
Plame's name.

NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:26:57 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Now, if the POTUS and VICE POTUS were both indicted and suddenly quit, I
suppose the chain would be operable. Maybe.

Except, it is my understanding that a President can't be indicted,
impeached, but not indicted.

Former Clinton special counsel Lanny Davis is sticking up for Libby:

"He's completely innocent at this point. An indictment isn't a conviction"

Could it be because of Libby's ties to Clinton buddy Marc Rich?

bb

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:18:45 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

President Bush Job Approval

Bush Job Approval

Strongly Approve 21%
Somewhat Approve 19%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%
Strongly Disapprove 44%

RasmussenReports.com

55% think the President is doing a satisfactory job. Not bad.

By your flawed method, 78% think the president is doing an
unsatisfactory job. That puts a whole new perspective on it. 78%.
Wow.

bb