Smith Smithers

Default Friday's Top Webpage

Harry,
What is a meatsock?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:18:43 -0400, thunder
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:29:12 +0000, NOYB wrote:

http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...gewanted=print
It appears that The Brain has proven the Demoncrats impotent again! \
Yessirree! A guy named "scooter" is about to take the fall for
Plamegate.
Most Americans will be saying "who the hell is Scooter Libby?".

No Rove. No Cheney. No McClellan. No Bush.

Scooter Libby.

LOL.
*If* that story is accurate, personally I expect not, hang on to your
hat.
Fitzgerald's mandate is to follow the investigation where it leads. If
he extends the grand jury, I would expect he would then be looking into
*all* crimes pertaining to the Niger documents, not just the Plame
leak.
Face it, he has been looking at this for two years. The leak, any
perjury or obstruction charges should, by now, have been thoroughly
investigated. Libby could be done for, Rove might escape, but if the
grand jury is extended, watch out. It means his sights are higher.
I'm telling you - it's gonna turn out to be Ames or Wilson himself.

I just know it.

All evidence points to Wilson. He identified his wife's full name,
Valarie Plame Wilson, a couple of months prior to the Novak article.

What's your wife's full name? Sara Meatsock?

Bill McKee

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hope it turns out interesting:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/
http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...gewanted=print
It appears that The Brain has proven the Demoncrats impotent again! \

Yessirree! A guy named "scooter" is about to take the fall for
Plamegate. Most Americans will be saying "who the hell is Scooter
Libby?".

No Rove. No Cheney. No McClellan. No Bush.

Scooter Libby.

LOL.

Apparently Rove will remain under the cloud for a while. But I agree,
Scooter is small fish. Too bad the investigation wasn't over whether
Bush-Cheney lied us into a war.

Or Clinton and the NYT would were using the WMD argument also. Circa 1998.