Bert Robbins

Default Friday's Top Webpage

I don't believe anyone broke that particular law.

"Smith Smithers" wrote in message
I hope everyone who was involved and guilty of leaking confidential info on
a covert CIA official is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hope it turns out interesting:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/

http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...gewanted=print

NOYB wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hope it turns out interesting:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/

http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...gewanted=print

It appears that The Brain has proven the Demoncrats impotent again! \

Yessirree! A guy named "scooter" is about to take the fall for Plamegate.
Most Americans will be saying "who the hell is Scooter Libby?".

No Rove. No Cheney. No McClellan. No Bush.

Don't be so sure of yourself.

Scooter Libby.

Scooter will do nicely. This will put quite a lot of pressure on
BushCo.

LOL.

People that are not too bright tend to giggle and laugh when there
brain just won't let words come out.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Apparently Rove will remain under the cloud for a while. But I agree,
Scooter is small fish. Too bad the investigation wasn't over whether
Bush-Cheney lied us into a war.

Too bad the investigation was not into whether a CIA clerk and her
husband meddled in American domestic politics illegally.

--
Skipper
thunder

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:29:12 +0000, NOYB wrote:

http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...gewanted=print

It appears that The Brain has proven the Demoncrats impotent again! \

Yessirree! A guy named "scooter" is about to take the fall for Plamegate.
Most Americans will be saying "who the hell is Scooter Libby?".

No Rove. No Cheney. No McClellan. No Bush.

Scooter Libby.

LOL.

*If* that story is accurate, personally I expect not, hang on to your hat.
Fitzgerald's mandate is to follow the investigation where it leads. If
he extends the grand jury, I would expect he would then be looking into
*all* crimes pertaining to the Niger documents, not just the Plame leak.
Face it, he has been looking at this for two years. The leak, any
perjury or obstruction charges should, by now, have been thoroughly
investigated. Libby could be done for, Rove might escape, but if the
grand jury is extended, watch out. It means his sights are higher.
Smith Smithers

If their meddling was legal, nothing. If they broke the law, they should be
prosecuted the same as anyone else.

"Skipper" wrote in message
Smith Smithers wrote:

I hope everyone who was involved and guilty of leaking confidential info
on
a covert CIA official is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And if a non-covert CIA clerk and her husband use their positions to
meddle in domestic American politics...what should happen to them?

--
Skipper

Smith Smithers

Bert,
That is the key, people are accusing others of breaking the law, based upon
newspaper stories. We need to stop trying legal battles in the newspapers,
and allow our courts and grand juries to do their job.

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hope it turns out interesting:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/

http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...gewanted=print

thunder

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:21:30 +0000, Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

I'm telling you - it's gonna turn out to be Ames or Wilson himself.

I just know it.

You might be right. It's damn frustrating with Fitzgerald running such a
tight ship, no leaks. There's so much speculating with so little to go
on, but it is damn interesting. Right now, I'm thinking there's a pretty
good chance of no indictments, but if that Time's article is right about
extending the grand jury . . .
P Fritz

I alos don't think that a prosecutor, having found that no one broke that
law, should be able to carry on an investigation endlessly until he trips
up somebody in front of a grand jury.......and that goes for Ken Starr as
well.

. ..

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hope it turns out interesting:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/

http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...f4b9e5edc0a35f
df&hp=&ex=1130472000&partner=homepage&pagewanted=p rint

Bert Robbins

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:18:43 -0400, thunder
wrote:

[...]

All evidence points to Wilson. He identified his wife's full name, Valarie
Plame Wilson, a couple of months prior to the Novak article.

P Fritz

nk.net...

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hope it turns out interesting:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/

http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...f4b9e5edc0a35f
df&hp=&ex=1130472000&partner=homepage&pagewanted=p rint
It appears that The Brain has proven the Demoncrats impotent again! \

Yessirree! A guy named "scooter" is about to take the fall for Plamegate.
Most Americans will be saying "who the hell is Scooter Libby?".

No Rove. No Cheney. No McClellan. No Bush.

Scooter Libby.

LOL.

And from the looks of it, it is pretty weak............he turned over notes
saying he heard plame's name from Cheny, and told the GJ he heard her name
from a reporter........are they going to indict him on being dumb or
forgetful?