Smith Smithers

Default OT--Hurricane relief done right

LOL, Don it is nice to see under that tough persona you actually have a
sense of humor. I knew a sailor couldn't be completely screwed up. Now if
would could just move you a little more towards the middle. ; )

"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Thank you, Jim. You've helped to restore my faith in Canadians. I was
beginning to think that they were all like Don. ;-)

That would be your worst nightmare! Your beaches & retirement communities
full of me.

Don White

Smith Smithers wrote:
LOL, Don it is nice to see under that tough persona you actually have a
sense of humor. I knew a sailor couldn't be completely screwed up. Now if
would could just move you a little more towards the middle. ; )

With all the people crowding the right side...and if a few
semi-moderates like me moved closer to the middle, everything could tip
over. Every man is needed to try to counteract this problem, at least
until this disease is cured.

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

snip the drivel

You must be the most arrogant, narrow minded putz on the planet.

grin

Mentally deficent people usually chuckle and laugh when they can't get
the thought process to function.

That's what usually happens when little punk, ball-less sissy half men
hide under usenet.

*JimH*

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

snip the drivel

You must be the most arrogant, narrow minded putz on the planet.

grin

Mentally deficent people usually chuckle and laugh when they can't get
the thought process to function.

That's what usually happens when little punk, ball-less sissy half men
hide under usenet.

Blow me.

*JimH*

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

snip the drivel

You must be the most arrogant, narrow minded putz on the planet.

grin

Mentally deficent people usually chuckle and laugh when they can't get
the thought process to function.

That's what usually happens when little punk, ball-less sissy half men
hide under usenet.

Blow me.

And Kevin has admitted to his real name despite his numerous handles here?

I wonder if he actually owns a boat. I seriously doubt it.

P. Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

snip the drivel

You must be the most arrogant, narrow minded putz on the planet.

grin

Mentally deficent people usually chuckle and laugh when they can't get
the thought process to function.

That's what usually happens when little punk, ball-less sissy half men
hide under usenet.

Blow me.

Are you trying to make harry jealous????

Smith Smithers

NOYB,
You better be afraid, very very afraid. Kevin has already threatened to
snap your pencil neck, don't egg him on or we might lose a number of dentist
in Naples.
; )

or is that LOL.

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

snip the drivel

You must be the most arrogant, narrow minded putz on the planet.

grin

Mentally deficent people usually chuckle and laugh when they can't get
the thought process to function.

That's what usually happens when little punk, ball-less sissy half men
hide under usenet.

Blow me.

Bill McKee

"Smith Smithers" wrote in message
. ..

NOYB,
You better be afraid, very very afraid. Kevin has already threatened to
snap your pencil neck, don't egg him on or we might lose a number of
dentist in Naples.
; )

or is that LOL.

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:

snip the drivel

You must be the most arrogant, narrow minded putz on the planet.

grin

Mentally deficent people usually chuckle and laugh when they can't get
the thought process to function.

That's what usually happens when little punk, ball-less sissy half men
hide under usenet.

Blow me.

Could happen. Couple of days ago, a guy blamed a San Francisco dentist (and
avid fisherman) for his bad gums and shot and killed him, before committing
suicide.

Don White

Bill McKee wrote:
"Smith Smithers" wrote in message
. ..

NOYB,
You better be afraid, very very afraid. Kevin has already threatened to
snap your pencil neck, don't egg him on or we might lose a number of
dentist in Naples.
; )

or is that LOL.

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
groups.com...

NOYB wrote:

wrote in message
glegroups.com...

NOYB wrote:

snip the drivel

You must be the most arrogant, narrow minded putz on the planet.

grin

Mentally deficent people usually chuckle and laugh when they can't get
the thought process to function.

That's what usually happens when little punk, ball-less sissy half men
hide under usenet.

Blow me.

Could happen. Couple of days ago, a guy blamed a San Francisco dentist (and
avid fisherman) for his bad gums and shot and killed him, before committing
suicide.

Some of 'those dentists' can drive normally sane people to desperate
acts. Just their fees alone are enough to boil the blood.

FS: Prijon Hurricane Kevin Powick General 1 November 20th 05 10:09 PM
FS: Prijon Hurricane Kevin Powick Whitewater 1 November 20th 05 10:09 PM
Hurricane Bush Stalls *JimH* General 5 October 27th 05 05:28 PM
Wilma - Looks like another bad one *JimH* General 28 October 23rd 05 01:44 AM
HURRICANE WILMA -- LATEST SATELLITE PHOTO IS AWSOME! Jim, General 0 October 22nd 05 12:50 AM