*JimH*

Default Hurricane Bush Stalls

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

President Bush Job Approval
Updated Daily by Noon Eastern

Bush Job Approval
Strongly Approve 22%
Somewhat Approve 19%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%
Strongly Disapprove 43%

What is the difference between 'somewhat approve' and 'somewhat disapprove?

I can fall into either category while overall still supporting the
President.

One can therefore make the case that 57% of those polled still support the
President.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

President Bush Job Approval
Updated Daily by Noon Eastern

Bush Job Approval
Strongly Approve 22%
Somewhat Approve 19%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%
Strongly Disapprove 43%

What is the difference between 'somewhat approve' and 'somewhat
disapprove?

I can fall into either category while overall still supporting the
President.

One can therefore make the case that 57% of those polled still support
the President.

Only if one has no understanding of survey methodology and terminology and
is only interested in dissembling. :}

So folks who were surveyed had an understanding of survey methodology and
terminology?

Again I state that a case can be made from that survey that 57% of those
polled still support the President.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

You are entitled to state whatever case you like. Doesn't mean it is
accurate.

Nor does it mean it is inaccurate.

You're also making an assumption on the wording of the questionnaire.

Hey, all I did was respond to the poll results you posted. If you want to
post the questionnaire to further explain each category feel free to.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

Not my job.

I am beginning to see a pattern here. ;-)

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

President Bush Job Approval
Updated Daily by Noon Eastern

Bush Job Approval
Strongly Approve 22%
Somewhat Approve 19%
Somewhat Disapprove 15%
Strongly Disapprove 43%

What is the difference between 'somewhat approve' and 'somewhat disapprove?

That's my boy Jim! Dumb as a post!

Smith Smithers

JimH,
When you respond to these post you are playing into Harry's game. Feel free
if you enjoy the game, but this is the game Harry is playing, and he does
enjoy pulling the strings.