Default White House blinks

Harry Krause wrote:
Miers nomination withdrawn.

OK, but I predict that was the first step in a double whammy.

Here comes the ultra-far-right fundamentalist nominee: _________

When the moderate Republicans balk at the extremist nomination, Bush
can get them into line pretty easily with the guilt trip, "C'mon folks,
let's show some cohesive loyatly here. Y'all left me swingin' in the
wind on that Meirs deal......"

She was expendable.

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Miers nomination withdrawn.

OK, but I predict that was the first step in a double whammy.

Here comes the ultra-far-right fundamentalist nominee: _________

NOYB!

White House blinks NOYB General 7 October 28th 05 04:29 AM
White House blinks [email protected] General 2 October 27th 05 05:36 PM
White House Staffers to Infiltrate al Qaeda, Lean bin Laden's Location [email protected] General 6 October 27th 05 01:52 PM
The White House Crumbles Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 24th 05 11:05 AM