BoatBanter.com

-   -   White House blinks (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/61999-re-white-house-blinks.html)

[email protected] October 27th 05 05:24 PM

White House blinks

Harry Krause wrote:
Miers nomination withdrawn.

OK, but I predict that was the first step in a double whammy.

Here comes the ultra-far-right fundamentalist nominee: _________

When the moderate Republicans balk at the extremist nomination, Bush
can get them into line pretty easily with the guilt trip, "C'mon folks,
let's show some cohesive loyatly here. Y'all left me swingin' in the
wind on that Meirs deal......"

She was expendable.

Skipper October 27th 05 06:00 PM

White House blinks

wrote:

OK, but I predict that was the first step in a double whammy.

When the moderate Republicans balk at the extremist nomination, Bush
can get them into line pretty easily with the guilt trip, "C'mon folks,
let's show some cohesive loyatly here. Y'all left me swingin' in the
wind on that Meirs deal......" She was expendable.

Yet another conspiracy theory presented by this Lefty Looney. Come on,
Chuckie, not all politicians are as devious as a certain used car
salesman.

--
Skipper

NOYB October 27th 05 06:22 PM

White House blinks

wrote in message
oups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Miers nomination withdrawn.

OK, but I predict that was the first step in a double whammy.

Here comes the ultra-far-right fundamentalist nominee: _________

NOYB!