Arden

Default where to buy grease

I recently installed a boat lift and the vendor recommended that I use
Mobile Centaur 2 Moly grease be used on the lift because of its
excellent water resistance and compatibility with the great used on the
lift. I've been unable to find a source for this grease that would
sell me less than a case of it. I need to be able to buy it by the
tube (a couple of tubes of this should last me for quite a while). Can
anyone recommend a source that sells this by the tube?

Thanks!