*JimH*

Default Bush approval up significantly in Zogby poll

Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031

*JimH* wrote:
Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031

The strange thing about the poll you cite is that GWB's overall
approval rating is *much higher* than specific approval levels the
respondents expressed on specific issues. Most of those approvals were
down in the 30's. I guess Zogby tapped into a group of people who like
GWB no matter *what* he does or doesn't do. :-)

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031

Fitzgerald looms.

And will pass without anything of substance.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031

The strange thing about the poll you cite is that GWB's overall
approval rating is *much higher* than specific approval levels the
respondents expressed on specific issues. Most of those approvals were
down in the 30's. I guess Zogby tapped into a group of people who like
GWB no matter *what* he does or doesn't do. :-)

As Rasmussen likely tapped into a group of people who dislike GWB no matter
*what* he does or doesn't do. ;-)

*JimH* wrote:
Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031

Fitzgerald looms.

And will pass without anything of substance.

How do you know this? Please, I'm very curious. What do you know about
the case that Fitzgerald is building? The White House would certainly
like to know more than they do, perhaps you can help them?

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031

The strange thing about the poll you cite is that GWB's overall
approval rating is *much higher* than specific approval levels the
respondents expressed on specific issues. Most of those approvals were
down in the 30's. I guess Zogby tapped into a group of people who like
GWB no matter *what* he does or doesn't do. :-)

As Rasmussen likely tapped into a group of people who dislike GWB no matter
*what* he does or doesn't do. ;-)

Don't get dizzy from the spinning!

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031

Fitzgerald looms.

And will pass without anything of substance.

That's my feeling; the fix is in.

So that is the official Democratic Party talking point spin on it if it
proves to be much ado about nothing?

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031
Fitzgerald looms.
And will pass without anything of substance.

That's my feeling; the fix is in.

So that is the official Democratic Party talking point spin on it if it
proves to be much ado about nothing?

It is? I wouldn't know. Are you in communication with the DNC on this? I'm
not.

What I said was this:

"That's my feeling; the fix is in."

Notice the use of the word "my."

It seems that you have your bases covered no matter what the outcome. ;-)

*JimH*

What I said was this:

"That's my feeling; the fix is in."

Notice the use of the word "my."

It seems that you have your bases covered no matter what the outcome.
;-)

Well, of course!
Seriously, I don't have any problems with Fitzgerald; he seems a very
competent prosecutor and an honorable man.
I don't have a clue what his findings will be. I don't think it looks good
for Scooter. Rove has always impressed me as being too damned smart to get
caught (not that he is a paragon; he's just smart), and Cheney is no
dummy, either.
It's a crap shoot at this point, I think.

How is the weather up your way Harry? Has the storm hit yet?