*JimH*

Default Bush approval up significantly in Zogby poll

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
Yawn Zogby has his approval at 45%. Go figure.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1031
Fitzgerald looms.
And will pass without anything of substance.
That's my feeling; the fix is in.
So that is the official Democratic Party talking point spin on it if it
proves to be much ado about nothing?
It is? I wouldn't know. Are you in communication with the DNC on this?
I'm not.

What I said was this:

"That's my feeling; the fix is in."

Notice the use of the word "my."

It seems that you have your bases covered no matter what the outcome.
;-)

Well, of course!
Seriously, I don't have any problems with Fitzgerald; he seems a very
competent prosecutor and an honorable man.
I don't have a clue what his findings will be. I don't think it looks good
for Scooter. Rove has always impressed me as being too damned smart to get
caught (not that he is a paragon; he's just smart), and Cheney is no
dummy, either.
It's a crap shoot at this point, I think.

How is the weather up your way Harry? Has the storm hit yet?