Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
John H. wrote:
I was referring to the few sailors who exercise their 'under sail' right
of
way, which I respect, only to see that they're under power as I pass by
their stern. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Oh, you were plenty clear. I understood what you said, but apparently you
did not understand what you implied.

The basic situation is that you are responsible for safely passing other
boats. That means giving enough distance that you can avoid them if they
make an unexpected maneuver.

You made it clear that you begrudge this obligation. I made it clear that
this is not an optimal attitude.

But I'll give you credit for this, you're a few miles ahead of Bill M in
both comprehension & attitude. Maybe you can help him out a little?

DSK

And you in a sailboat do not have a requirement in passing safely? Both as
the stand on and give way boat?