Default FA: Merc / Quicksilver fuel tank.

FA: Mercury 6.6 gallon plastic fuel tank. Currently at $0.99 !
Ebay Item number: 4583148535

Netsock

Default Merc / Quicksilver fuel tank.

wrote in message
oups.com...
FA: Mercury 6.6 gallon plastic fuel tank. Currently at $0.99 !
Ebay Item number: 4583148535

Hey Krause...you can now afford that 2nd gas can you have always wanted!

LOL!

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Dan,
Please accept my apology. It's been awhile since I posted to this
group. For what it's worth I used to post here under another name, back
in the days when I was a factory rep.Ironically I never had a complaint
about the "warranty" parts I shipped out, the demo props I loaned out
or the free advice.
With so much off topic going on I thought I could slip by with what
many people consider spam. My bad.
Imagine my nerve offering (to a boating group no less) a $50 tank
currently going for 99 cents. Shame on me for trying to help a fellow
boater, clean out my shop and make a few dollars.
And here is the "direct"link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Fuel Perks anyone? *JimH* General 11 October 22nd 05 04:22 PM
6v53 fuel burn rate Old Boat Goat Cruising 20 October 17th 05 12:05 AM
Johnson 28 hp fuel pump Shorty General 1 October 15th 05 10:48 PM