P Fritz

Default OT U.S. Soldiers may have burned bodies

You are sasuming they were trained :-)

The way kevin soils himslef in this NG, I sometimes have my doubts.

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:02:44 -0400, "The One and Only Smithers"
wrote:

Harry is cute isn't he, Kevin and Harry bring joy to all who reads their
words of wit. ; )

Is it just me, or have you noticed that both Kevin and Harry seems to

harbor
some very deep seated anger.

I know you may have some doubts about my ability to diagnose psychological
problems, but I *did* minor in Psychology.

Therefore, I will say again, the problem is their potty training. The

anger they
demonstrate here is totally misdirected, unless one of us was involved in

their
potty training.

I wasn't.

Were you?

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's

just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Dan J.S.

wrote in message
oups.com...
It just gets sadder, and sadder. The truly sad thing is, that the right
wing lemmings here will somehow act like this isn't a big deal!

I am not a right wing lemming, more of a centrist, and this is not a big
deal.

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dupont said the soldiers who burned the bodies said they did so for
hygiene reasons.

the rules state that bodies should not be cremated,
"except for imperative reasons of hygiene

Look at the facts:

1)There are 2 dead bodies.
2)They gave the enemy a chance to come get them ("You are too scared to come
down and retrieve their bodies").
3)The Taliban failed to come down to get the bodies
4) The bodies lay rotting in the sun
5) The soldiers cremated the bodies for hygiene reasons.

Sounds OK to me. If they were trying to desecrate the bodies, they would
have smeared them in pig ****, and *then* lit them on fire.

PocoLoco

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:20:40 -0400, "The One and Only Smithers"
wrote:

No, so it must be misdirected anger.

Perhaps they're not sure who performed their potty training, and therefore know
not where their anger should be directed.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

PocoLoco

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:13:09 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Dupont said the soldiers who burned the bodies said they did so for
hygiene reasons.

the rules state that bodies should not be cremated,
"except for imperative reasons of hygiene

Look at the facts:

1)There are 2 dead bodies.
2)They gave the enemy a chance to come get them ("You are too scared to come
down and retrieve their bodies").
3)The Taliban failed to come down to get the bodies
4) The bodies lay rotting in the sun
5) The soldiers cremated the bodies for hygiene reasons.

Sounds OK to me. If they were trying to desecrate the bodies, they would
have smeared them in pig ****, and *then* lit them on fire.

If the soldiers did something which violates the UCMJ, they'll be punished,
unlike Nagin.

PocoLoco wrote:

If the soldiers did something which violates the UCMJ, they'll be punished,
unlike Nagin.

How did Nagin violate the UCMJ???? Damn, you're dumb.