Dan J.S.

Default OT U.S. Soldiers may have burned bodies

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
When you see the pics Guzzi-boy then believe it.

if rules are broken, then hold the breakers accountable.

No spin about it Caesarhead.
What kind of an idiot ARE you? Do you only believe what you've seen a
picture of?? I take it by picture of, you are referring to a
photograph? Do you believe in God? Seen any digital photographs of him?
By the way, your childish name calling doesn't do a whole lot for your
credibility.

CNN just showed a copy of the video some US soldiers allegedly had
broadcast "over there" so that the Taliban would see it.

We just don't seem to learn, do we.

I agree with you. Liberals usually stop learning after the reading and
writing class. The thinking part is somehow never addressed. This is why
they say what they say.

Try thinking this through:

By allowing the burning of the bodies and what followed to be broadcast,
the soldiers in question have created yet another recruiting commercial
for those opposing whatever the hell it is we are trying to do in Iraq.

Is that simple enought for you?

Those that oppose that already believe we are the most evil thing in this
world. Burning bodies may actually scare some of them. After all, most are
cowards. The bodies were already dead. Iraqi insurgents burned U.S. citizens
alive and then showed that on tape. You already forgot it? War is hell.