Lloyd

Default Wilma - Looks like another bad one

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:23:07 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:23:47 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

BULLETIN
HURRICANE WILMA ADVISORY NUMBER 17
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
11 AM EDT WED OCT 19 2005

...POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY FIVE HURRICANE WILMA CONTINUES
WEST-NORTHWESTWARD...HURRICANE WARNING ISSUED FOR A PORTION OF THE
YUCATAN...

So... a "potentially catastrophic" hurricane is approaching, and you guys'
biggest worries a
1. a boat show
2. a football game, and
3. Disney World.

Good to see you have your priorities straight.

Lloyd

The caring about human life and homes is obvious to most here. So until you
and your Country have gone through the series of natural disasters we have
suffered in just the past few months..............shut your pie hole.

We DO have many natural (and un-natural) disasters up he floods,
ice-strorms, earthquakes, fires... you guys just don't hear about them.
Next time a forest fire is threatening a town, I'll call you to help me
fight it.

Lloyd

*JimH*

"Lloyd" wrote in message
news
[...]

Fair enough, as long as you pay for airfare and room/board.

Don White

*JimH* wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
news
[...]

We also get hit by the odd hurricane in my home port...
http://www.atl.ec.gc.ca/weather/hurricane/juan/#photo
Long term residents of Toronto will also remind you of Hurricane Hazel
The One and Only Smithers

Kevin,
Do you kiss your children with that mouth?

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On 20 Oct 2005 05:22:28 -0700, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
news On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:23:47 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

BULLETIN
HURRICANE WILMA ADVISORY NUMBER 17
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
11 AM EDT WED OCT 19 2005

...POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY FIVE HURRICANE WILMA
CONTINUES
WEST-NORTHWESTWARD...HURRICANE WARNING ISSUED FOR A PORTION OF THE
YUCATAN...

So... a "potentially catastrophic" hurricane is approaching, and
you
guys'
biggest worries a
1. a boat show
2. a football game, and
3. Disney World.

Good to see you have your priorities straight.

Lloyd

If that is all you care to read into the thread I guess that is your
option
Lloyd. But as usual your constant negative attitude about the
members
here
shines through.

The caring about human life and homes is obvious to most here. So
until
you
and your Country have gone through the series of natural disasters we
have
suffered in just the past few months..............shut your pie hole.

Here he goes off the deep end again!!!!

Consider your potty training seriously....!

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

How absolutely funny.........Kevin blaming someone else of going off the
deep end.

How absolutely funny. I'm not Kevin, you little ****ing weasel. Get it?

*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
news
[...]

We don't hear from them because they are not major disasters Lloyd. Hell,
losing old man Herman's house in a wind storm is probably a major
catastrophe for your town.

If you or Don can show that your Country (or any Province) has suffered
hundreds of deaths and billions of dollars in property damage ($750 million
in losses to recreational boats just with Katrina) in the past years then
you can start jumping on us about worrying about losing more lives and
personal property at such silly things as the Ft. Lauderdale boat show or a
Disney Cruise.

BTW: When was the last major catastrophic earthquake in Canada Lloyd?

PocoLoco

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:41:33 -0400, " *JimH*" wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
news
[...]

Probably when I took a spill skiing at Whistler!

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan
NOYB

wrote in message
ups.com...

PocoLoco wrote:
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:56:32 -0700, Lloyd Sumpter
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:23:47 -0400, *JimH* wrote:

BULLETIN
HURRICANE WILMA ADVISORY NUMBER 17
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
11 AM EDT WED OCT 19 2005

...POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY FIVE HURRICANE WILMA CONTINUES
WEST-NORTHWESTWARD...HURRICANE WARNING ISSUED FOR A PORTION OF THE
YUCATAN...

So... a "potentially catastrophic" hurricane is approaching, and you
guys'
biggest worries a
1. a boat show
2. a football game, and
3. Disney World.

Good to see you have your priorities straight.

Lloyd

Not Disney World, a Disney Cruise!

Some of us don't have homes to board up in Florida. Most of us realize
that the
governor and mayors in Florida, unlike their counterparts in Louisiana,
don't
have their heads up their asses.

I guess you've not heard. The FEMA director yesterday testified that
any and all delay in evacuation and response was NOT the fault of the
mayor, nor the governor.

You're right. I did not hear that. Got a link?

Hurricane Guy

The U.S. has time to deflect or suppress Hurricane Wilma. The question
is will they do it and if not, why not?

http://foxfiretechnology.com/

Wilma. Crap. Eisboch General 46 October 20th 05 05:50 PM
Wilma coming your way Neal Joe ASA 1 October 19th 05 03:07 PM