PocoLoco

Default OT Christian Conservatives

On 21 Oct 2005 06:02:02 -0700, wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:
On 20 Oct 2005 06:02:07 -0700,
wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 13:55:27 -0700,
wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:
On 19 Oct 2005 09:01:56 -0700,
wrote:

At least there's a daddy. Check out the figures for births in Washington DC.
Looks like a few Democrats may have problems along the same lines.
--
John H

What are you saying, there John? That only democrats have babies out of
wedlock? Be specific.

Are you also having a problem reading?

Did you show that web site to an adult in your life? Were you overly punished
during your potty training?
--
What to **** does that drivel above have to do with the subject of
discussion??? Are you going off the deep end yet AGAIN?? So, I take it

I made a post. You asked what I said. I told you to read the post. You ask what
my response had to do with the discussion.

Then you use vulgar language and start obsessing over feces, again. You need to
sit down with someone (preferably an adult) and have a long discussion about
your potty training. I know of only one other person who seems as anally and
feces fixated as you are, and he, luckily, is married to someone who can help
him.

John, you've gone above and beyond to prove yourself one of the
dumbest, brain dead old farts here. Good job, you idiot.

Hee, hee!

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

PocoLoco wrote:
On 21 Oct 2005 06:02:02 -0700, wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:

[...]