Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ToneJohn

Default Can't clean my pipes... exhaust, that is

I just posted and tried the info given.. Have a Mercruise 5.7 L engine..
The exhaust flaps on one side were burnt off. I know there is a jam on the
one side because all of the water comes out on the other side, plus i can
spray water up from the out drive on the one side but not the other. Here
is what i have tried to free the debris 1) spray water down the exhaust pipe
on both sides 2) spray water up the pipe from under the out drive 3) tried a
pressure washer also. My hand only goes down to where the pipe bends and
connects from the other side....

Suggestions please...

THANKS! ! !

Exhaust Flaps Gone & Cleaning Exhaust Pipe from debris, need advice... ToneJohn General 4 October 3rd 05 04:16 AM
Volvo duoprop exhaust question/problem Big Daddy General 0 July 21st 05 04:06 AM
Engine coupler Proxy General 14 July 17th 05 06:13 AM
Exhaust conversion to thru-hull Tan PS General 1 December 28th 03 04:49 PM
Exhaust conversion to thru-hull Tan PS Boat Building 2 December 25th 03 03:58 PM