GrillMan

Default Looking for a Booster Seat for Boat!!

I have a Bowrider boat and when the bow of the boat is in the air I
can see over it. I have a captains chair for the driver and
passanger. I need some sort of cushion or pad that I can place on the
seat that will make me taller in the seat.

Right now I have to stand up a lot and it is not very practical.

I went and looked at some of the new boats and they have a part of the
seat that flips up so you can sit higher or flip it down to sit lower.

If any one has any suggestions or knows a place that sells these
please let me know.

Also if you know what they are called let me know as well.

Thanks in advance.
Don White

"GrillMan" wrote in message
om...
I have a Bowrider boat and when the bow of the boat is in the air I
can see over it. I have a captains chair for the driver and
passanger. I need some sort of cushion or pad that I can place on the
seat that will make me taller in the seat.

snip

Say what! If you can see over the bow...what's the problem?

IBNFSHN

Check West Marine, they carry a very large assortment of seats.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"GrillMan" wrote in message
om...
I have a Bowrider boat and when the bow of the boat is in the air I
can see over it. I have a captains chair for the driver and
passanger. I need some sort of cushion or pad that I can place on the
seat that will make me taller in the seat.

Right now I have to stand up a lot and it is not very practical.

I went and looked at some of the new boats and they have a part of the
seat that flips up so you can sit higher or flip it down to sit lower.

If any one has any suggestions or knows a place that sells these
please let me know.

Also if you know what they are called let me know as well.

Thanks in advance.

Doug Kanter

www.westmarine.com
www.cabelas.com

They're called seats.

"GrillMan" wrote in message
om...
I have a Bowrider boat and when the bow of the boat is in the air I
can see over it. I have a captains chair for the driver and
passanger. I need some sort of cushion or pad that I can place on the
seat that will make me taller in the seat.

Right now I have to stand up a lot and it is not very practical.

I went and looked at some of the new boats and they have a part of the
seat that flips up so you can sit higher or flip it down to sit lower.

If any one has any suggestions or knows a place that sells these
please let me know.

Also if you know what they are called let me know as well.

Thanks in advance.

M Gallagher

Bolster seat
Mike
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
www.westmarine.com
www.cabelas.com

They're called seats.

om...

B & M Pontoon seat ct General 0 July 6th 04 02:18 AM
1964 Hydrodyne back seat Larry Davick General 0 March 26th 04 05:51 AM
Need Signature Deluxe RIGHT CORNER seat in BLUE John M General 0 March 16th 04 12:55 AM
Strong reversible seat for waterski observer? lifespeed General 0 January 29th 04 11:56 PM
Self righting "car" seat type PFD? Gfretwell General 1 July 20th 03 08:09 PM