IBNFSHN

Default Looking for a Booster Seat for Boat!!

Check West Marine, they carry a very large assortment of seats.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"GrillMan" wrote in message
om...
I have a Bowrider boat and when the bow of the boat is in the air I
can see over it. I have a captains chair for the driver and
passanger. I need some sort of cushion or pad that I can place on the
seat that will make me taller in the seat.

Right now I have to stand up a lot and it is not very practical.

I went and looked at some of the new boats and they have a part of the
seat that flips up so you can sit higher or flip it down to sit lower.

If any one has any suggestions or knows a place that sells these
please let me know.

Also if you know what they are called let me know as well.

Thanks in advance.