Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bud

Default 2001 Johnson won't start

I have a 2001 18 ft Fish Hawk center console with a 150hp Johnson that I
can't get started. I am trying to get it out of the water to take to have
some work done on it but I cannot get it to start. Turn the key, and
nothing happens. Nothing happens when I try to tilt the motor up either.
The bilge pump and other accessories work just fine. I have limited
knowledge of this type of stuff so any help would be appreciated. I think
it's probably something pretty simple ie. a bad connection or relay or
something but I really don't know. Thanks for any help.

Bud