NOYB

Default OT--The CIA should have told the VP?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message news:gTWKc.5015

It seems that Mr. Wilson *lied* about who really sent him.

Virtually every aspect of Wilson's story has been discredited. About

the
only fact remaining is that he did, in fact, go to Africa.

Virtually every aspect of everything Bush has done since presuming
office has been discredited.

It's not Bush people who under investigation by the Justice Dept. for
stealing classified info from the 9/11 Commission reading room. What do

he
and the Clinton administration have to hide? We already know that their
leader-in-thief is a liar. Now we're learning that his closest advisors

are
crooked too...which really is no surprise.

Amazing timing, eh? And three leaks to CNN from the Bush White House.
Gosh...could it be political?

Cheney shoved the papers down Berger's pants, right?

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:

[...]

Probably the notes from Cheney's secret energy policy meetings.
NOYB

John Gaquin wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message news:gTWKc.5015

It seems that Mr. Wilson *lied* about who really sent him.

Virtually every aspect of Wilson's story has been discredited. About

the
only fact remaining is that he did, in fact, go to Africa.

Virtually every aspect of everything Bush has done since presuming
office has been discredited.

It's not Bush people who under investigation by the Justice Dept. for
stealing classified info from the 9/11 Commission reading room. What do

he
and the Clinton administration have to hide? We already know that their
leader-in-thief is a liar. Now we're learning that his closest advisors

are
crooked too...which really is no surprise.

Amazing timing, eh? And three leaks to CNN from the Bush White House.
Gosh...could it be political?

What I find more amazing is that the info he stole was related to Richard
Clarke's 1999 after-action report. We already know that Clarke is a liar.
And you know what they say about lying: if you tell the truth, you don't
have to remember the lies. It seems that Berger was getting the necessary
info so that Clarke and the Clinton administration could keep all of their
stories straight.

When it's revealed what was in the info that Berger illegally removed from
the archives, it will be a news story that will dwarf all other stories for
weeks.

NOYB

John Gaquin wrote:

[...]

Cheney didn't hide them. He openly told the Dems to go **** themselves.
They sued him in court...and lost.

Berger stole top secret info. Even if done "by accident", it's a felony.

Dave Hall

John Gaquin wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message news:gTWKc.5015

It seems that Mr. Wilson *lied* about who really sent him.

Virtually every aspect of Wilson's story has been discredited. About

the
only fact remaining is that he did, in fact, go to Africa.

Virtually every aspect of everything Bush has done since presuming
office has been discredited.

It's not Bush people who under investigation by the Justice Dept. for
stealing classified info from the 9/11 Commission reading room. What do he
and the Clinton administration have to hide? We already know that their
leader-in-thief is a liar. Now we're learning that his closest advisors are
crooked too...which really is no surprise.

Amazing timing, eh? And three leaks to CNN from the Bush White House.
Gosh...could it be political?

In the same vein as Richard Clark's book and the Abu Ghraib prison
incidents?

Dave

Dave Hall

John Gaquin wrote:

[...]

Unfortunately, no it won't. The liberal press will see to it that the
story is squashed, probably by re-inventing another prisoner abuse
scandal, a ramping up of Iraqi insurgence stories, or through some
other deflection tactic.

It's no coincidence that the only stories they stick with are the ones
which cast a dim light on the Bush administration.

Why do we keep hearing about Bush's war time records, when Kerry's own
questionable actions both during (his whole 4 month tour) and after
the Vietnam war have been glossed over?

Why are the glowing praise from the few vets that Kerry served with
(And probably paid for), front page news, while the dozens of vets
with very negative accounts of Kerry's action, not even given a 2
minute time slot?

If it weren't for the internet, one might not even be aware of these
things......

Dave

Harry Krause

Dave Hall wrote:

Why do we keep hearing about Bush's war time records

Because he doesn't have any, he skipped out early, and some critical
records just suddenly turned up missing.

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.
John Gaquin

"NOYB" wrote in message news:vveLc.7006

When it's revealed what was in the info that Berger illegally removed from
the archives, it will be a news story that will dwarf all other stories

for
weeks.

I'm quite confident it has to do with protecting/revising the Clinton
Legacy.

I heard a report last night that the "missing" documentation has to do with
some completely fubar operation some years ago whereby terrorist operatives
were hired by US in Kosovo to somehow affect the bop on the ground.

thunder

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:54:08 -0400, John Gaquin wrote:

I'm quite confident it has to do with protecting/revising the Clinton
Legacy.

More black helicopters. The documents Berger took were copies. It would
be difficult to revise Clinton's legacy while the originals are still in
government hands.
John Gaquin

"thunder" wrote in message

More black helicopters. The documents Berger took were copies. It would
be difficult to revise Clinton's legacy while the originals are still in
government hands.

It's clear he took a number of copies, plus the notes he had
contemporaneously generated, which were also supposed to be subject to
censorship. But I understood from reports that there are, in fact, a small
number of originals now unaccounted for.