Jim

Default Clinton Told Bush That Bin Laden Top Security Threat

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news...EHfAA&refer=us

Clinton testified before the independent panel on April 8 in a private,
unrecorded session. The commission plans to ask Bush about the conversation
when he and Vice President Richard Cheney meet with its members in a similar
closed setting, Time said.

John H

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:43:36 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news...EHfAA&refer=us

Clinton testified before the independent panel on April 8 in a private,
unrecorded session. The commission plans to ask Bush about the conversation
when he and Vice President Richard Cheney meet with its members in a similar
closed setting, Time said.

Is this the same Clinton who was quoted as follows?

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to
develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That
is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We
want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass
destruction program."
- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Jim

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Yeppers the same -- and judging by the lack of WMD found to date; I'd say he
was successful

Tuuk

That the same Clinton that embarrassingly put America through impeachment
process? Same Clinton who abused his power and raped an intern?
Same Clinton who cheated on his wife every time he could?
The Same Clinton who smoked marijuana but never exhaled it??????

"Jim" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Jim

" Tuuk" wrote in message
That the same Clinton that embarrassingly put America through impeachment
process?

The impeachment process was initiated by a republican Senate -- the House
refused to impeach

Same Clinton who abused his power and raped an intern?

Consensual

Same Clinton who cheated on his wife every time he could?

I wouldn't say EVERY time -- but then again Monica was no beauty

The Same Clinton who smoked marijuana but never exhaled it??????

Ever wonder what % of people under 60 tried Pot? Betcha the majority of
this group has

BTW -- ever going to answer my questions?

What value do you put on American lives? Have you volunteered to go over
and fight? Any relatives over there? Got a Son nearing Draft age maybe?

How Do You Ask a Man to Be the Last Man to Die in Iraq?

"Jim" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Leave it to a right-winger to get it all wrong.

This is the same Clinton that went through the impeachment process because
he knew in the end he would be found innocent. (As in not guilty, the
finding returned by the US Senate)

The same Clinton that made the mistake of allowing a younger woman to do
things to him at a vulnerable time in his life. (Only to later find that the
woman was setting him up for the right wing, after all, why else would she
have given the dress to her mother instead of having it cleaned)

The same Clinton, that yes did cheat on his wife, but that is no concern to
you or anyone else other that President Clinton, Senator Clinton and their
daughter Chelsea

The same Clinton that never Inhaled, so yes you can say he never exhaled.

Pity you can't see the truth due to the whitewash over your eyes

" Tuuk" wrote in message
That the same Clinton that embarrassingly put America through impeachment
process? Same Clinton who abused his power and raped an intern?
Same Clinton who cheated on his wife every time he could?
The Same Clinton who smoked marijuana but never exhaled it??????

John H

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:20:59 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Did he scare Saddam into secretly destroying all his weapons?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Tuuk

Ya,, truth,,,
Come on,,,,,, Give your head a shake,,,

Do you remember the statement "' I did not have sex with this woman, Miss
Lowinski"" ??/ Do you remember that statement? Wasn't that a lie? I mean
shoving a cigar up some womans ass and having her blow him,,, then your
president saying that?? under oath!!!!

Come on,,, if he would lie to the closest person to him, his wife, then what
other lies did he also have.

So lets look at what you said,,,,

'''''Leave it to a right-winger to get it all wrong."'''"

I dont know about that,,, I suggested Clinton lied,, you were the one who
started spinning and stick handling around the issue.

'''''This is the same Clinton that went through the impeachment process
because
he knew in the end he would be found innocent. (As in not guilty, the
finding returned by the US Senate)'"'''

Ya,,, some president,, having to go through all that and humiliating the
U.S. globally. The only reason he is popular or was elected is because he
has blonde hair and blue eyes. The only reason... Ignorance of the voters.

"""''The same Clinton, that yes did cheat on his wife, but that is no
concern to
you or anyone else other that President Clinton, Senator Clinton and their
daughter Chelsea'"''"'

Ya,,, he lied to the American people,, under oath,,, and you think that was
only targeted towards his family. He is the leader of the country, and lies.
no comment (and that is not like me)......

"''''The same Clinton that never Inhaled, so yes you can say he never
exhaled."'''"

Ya,,, he smoked drugs and never inhaled them,, and you believed him??/ Like
I said earlier,,, the ignorance of the voters....

"''''Pity you can't see the truth due to the whitewash over your eyes"''''

What truth? I have whitewash over my eyes? He didn't fool me,, aint no
whitewash over my eyes,, maybe yours. I didn't vote for him. Of course I am
not American. I cannot believe though that you defend him to the degree you
did and make yourself look like such a fool.......

white wash,,,,,,, GYHAS

nk.net...

" Tuuk" wrote in message
That the same Clinton that embarrassingly put America through

impeachment
process? Same Clinton who abused his power and raped an intern?
Same Clinton who cheated on his wife every time he could?
The Same Clinton who smoked marijuana but never exhaled it??????

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
nk.net...
Leave it to a right-winger to get it all wrong.

This is the same Clinton that went through the impeachment process because
he knew in the end he would be found innocent. (As in not guilty, the
finding returned by the US Senate)

I think that you have it wrong. Clinton was found "guilty" of lying to a
Federal judge and that is called impeachment and is performed by the House
of Representatives. However, the Senate did not believe that the crime
Clinton committed warranted removal from office.

Try to spin Clinton's sexaul misdeeds, to put it very lightly, anyway you
want the evidence is there that he did the things he was accused of doing.

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

wrote in message
nk.net...

Leave it to a right-winger to get it all wrong.

This is the same Clinton that went through the impeachment process because
he knew in the end he would be found innocent. (As in not guilty, the
finding returned by the US Senate)

I think that you have it wrong. Clinton was found "guilty" of lying to a
Federal judge and that is called impeachment and is performed by the House
of Representatives. However, the Senate did not believe that the crime
Clinton committed warranted removal from office.

Try to spin Clinton's sexaul misdeeds, to put it very lightly, anyway you
want the evidence is there that he did the things he was accused of doing.

Sadly, at the moment, we cannot impeach Bush for his horrific lies to
the American people because the Republ-thugs control the House. I'd love
to see the jerk twist a bit in the wind when the details of the
Bush-Bandar meetings come out.