Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
basskisser

Default OT More from the Republican Pigs.

You righties will stop at nothing. What a bunch of assholes.

On Fox & Friends (July 19, 7:10 a.m.) Vanessa Kerry, daughter of John,
was interviewed about the preparations for the democratic convention.
After a couple of minutes of prep talk, E.D. Hill changed the subject
with, "It's no shock to you but your dad comes across as aloof.... and
intellectually superior. When you were growing up, what's the bad
thing that sticks out in your mind?"

Vanessa refused to play, among other things she said "being there for
me" and "he gave me a sense of great strength - an extraordinary
gift." Steve Doocy followed with a question about the Secret Service
code name Vanessa had selected for herself. She refused to play again.
When the interview ended, Doocy said the code name she selected was
'the hot one."

Comment: I guess the "fair and balanced" part was the discussion about
the preparation for the convention. They covered it, so the snide
comments are OK.