Jim

Default (OT) 326 Billion

Deficit balloons to $326.6 billion

By Jeannine Aversa

July 13, 2004 | WASHINGTON (AP) --

The government's deficit ballooned to $326.6 billion in the
first nine months of the 2004 budget year, according to a
snapshot of U.S. balance sheets released Tuesday.

That's more than 20 percent larger than the $269.7 billion
shortfall for the corresponding period last year. For the
current budget year which began Oct. 1, this spending has
totaled $1.73 trillion, 6.4 percent more than the same
period a year ago. Revenues came to $1.40 trillion, 3.5
percent more than the previous year.

Who wants to be the first to step up and pay their share?

Don White

"Jim" wrote in message

Deficit balloons to $326.6 billion

snip
Who wants to be the first to step up and pay their share?

I vote for the war mongers.

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

Deficit balloons to $326.6 billion

snip
Who wants to be the first to step up and pay their share?

I vote for the war mongers.

We are still in the nationalistic phase so your opinions on the internal
workings of the US fall on deaf ears.