gccch

Default Bald Head Island

Hello all,
I am vacationing on Bald Head Island this summer. I have a 18' runabout
that I'd like to bring along, and have checked with the marina there. Does
anyone know if there might be a place on the intercoastal side of the island
I might be able to moor my boat instead of using the marina? The marina is
set up for large cruisers and very expensive for my small craft. On Cape
Cod, we just moor the boat off the beach in the bay and swim out. Can I get
away with this at BHI?

Thanks,

Greg

Don ßćiley

"gccch" wrote in message
Hello all,
I am vacationing on Bald Head Island this summer. I have a 18' runabout
that I'd like to bring along, and have checked with the marina there. Does
anyone know if there might be a place on the intercoastal side of the

island
I might be able to moor my boat instead of using the marina? The marina is
set up for large cruisers and very expensive for my small craft. On Cape
Cod, we just moor the boat off the beach in the bay and swim out. Can I

get
away with this at BHI?

No,

Like Gene said, The marina may be a rip off, but the ferry trip is
an even bigger rip off. btw, what do they want for a 1 week slip
rental? (if you don't mind)

I pay about $10.00 for a few hours on a day trip. 26 footer.

You might be better off just biting the bullet in this case. The
convienence of having your boat right there can not be
under estimated.

Thanks,

Greg

replace head on a mercruiser 350 engine Han General 5 June 18th 04 02:59 AM
Bald Head Island gccch General 7 February 1st 04 03:42 PM
Head Gasket on 50 HP 93 Evinrude dp General 2 November 4th 03 12:46 PM
This war is On-Topic, really, Part One, very long Gould 0738 General 0 September 27th 03 12:42 PM