eddie

Default Boating Web Site (On Line Boating)

I am writing to let you know about On Line Boating.Co.UK. (OLB) A new
web based boating directory. Bringing to you new advertising services.

Aimed: at bringing together boat related companies into one large
searchable database. In most cases most companies listed with OLB will
only be listed once. Removing the need to search through page after
page of broadly catalysed web links. Making it more user-friendly etc.
If you are interested in any of the services mentioned and would like
to know more please feel free to get in touch for a friendly response.

Best Regards Edward Bartlett

http://www.onlineboating.co.uk