Hal

Default Windshield

I had a customer break my passenger windshield on my 1995 Nitro 170DC.

Nitro doesnt carry the part and wont tell me the manufacturer.

Does anyone know who can replicate the glass or know someone that can stock
it?

Rod McInnis

"Hal" wrote in message
1...
I had a customer break my passenger windshield on my 1995 Nitro 170DC.

Nitro doesnt carry the part and wont tell me the manufacturer.

Does anyone know who can replicate the glass or know someone that can

stock
it?

If it is just the glass that is broken I would contact any glass shop in
town and ask them. If it is a flat piece of glass that is broken then it
should be relatively easy to replace. If the glass was curved then it can
be a bitch to get the exact replacement.

If the frame is broken then you will be in for a real hard time.

Examine the windshield carefully, it is common that the manufacturer gets
their name on it somewhere.

These people make interesting claims on their web page, but seem to be
reluctant to say where they are located:

http://www.marineglassspecialties.com/MainFrame.htm

A large number of boat windshields were made by Taylor Made Group. They
used to have a web page, but today it seems to be non existent.

Rod

Stanley Barthfarkle

These people make interesting claims on their web page, but seem to be
reluctant to say where they are located:

http://www.marineglassspecialties.com/MainFrame.htm

The e-mail address listed is on the Tampa Bay RoadRunner network. Near Tampa
Bay is my guess.

bomar

"Rod McInnis" wrote in message

"Hal" wrote in message
1...
I had a customer break my passenger windshield on my 1995 Nitro 170DC.

Nitro doesnt carry the part and wont tell me the manufacturer.

Does anyone know who can replicate the glass or know someone that can

stock
it?

These people make interesting claims on their web page, but seem to be
reluctant to say where they are located:

http://www.marineglassspecialties.com/MainFrame.htm

It is pretty easy to discern they are in or near Tampa Bay
F.................................

Marshall Banana

Also Sprach Rod McInnis :

These people make interesting claims on their web page, but seem to be
reluctant to say where they are located:

http://www.marineglassspecialties.com/MainFrame.htm

Their WHOIS info says:

Registrant:
Marine Glass Specialties (NJCDWDHAOD)
7801 Colley Rd.
ODESSA, FL 33556
US
(813) 926-3717

--
There is no substitute for good manners, except perhaps fast reflexes.