Harry Krause

Default 1995 SeaRay Rayder F16, help with getting rear seats out

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 05:41:42 +0000, Harry Krause wrote:

Larry for years told us how wonderful his little jetski boat was, and
that the only problem he had with it was with some seats. He claims to
have more than 1000 hours on the engine and boat. Larry tells some wild
tales, and I think his complaints about his jetski boat are just another
example of his out-of-touch personality. Larry always claims to be
boating with bikini-clad and very young girls. Ever seen a photo of
Larry? If he's going out with young girls, they are his toddler
grandchildren.

Whassa matter, Harry? Skippy not around to kick any more?

Lloyd

Skippy's taken on another persona. Larry is a well-established nut case.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Wayne.B

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:33:00 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Skippy's taken on another persona.

================================

Are we not in Kansas anymore?

Rural Knight

wrote:

Skippy's taken on another persona.

Are we not in Kansas anymore?

Near as I can tell, I've never been to Kansas, never really
wanted to go and, for some odd reason, strongly believe
that I'm not living there now.

Later,

Tom