Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chris Blastin

Default Don't buy anything from American Marine and Motorsports in Shawano , WI

WARNING:

Don't buy anything from American Marine and Motorsports in Shawano ,
Wisconsin.

I bought a boat that they promised to deliver in 5 days. When in fact they
knew they could not deliver it on time because the motor was backordered for
1 to 2 months. The day it was to be delivered, I called and asked what
time, they told me they would find out and call me back. They never called
back. I called a number of times, and was put on hold everytime and no one
ever answered. I finally talked to a manager and they told me they had no
idea when the motor would be available and it could be months. They cashed
my check immediately after I called about the delivery, so I could not put a
stop payment on the check. I'm still waiting for either my money back, or
to talk to someone about a different motor. But, no one will talk to me.

So, buyer beware.

One thing I learned is to get serial numbers from all the items involved in
a purchase of this type, that way you can verify the items are in stock.

CB