BoatBanter.com

-   -   Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$ (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/509-re-can-tow-florida-northeast-%24%24.html)

basskisser August 21st 03 05:51 PM

Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

"NOYB" wrote in message news:DW41b.6888
Careful Steve. Walt is obviously basskisser's suppressed alter ego. When
basskisser snaps, folk'll be reading about it in the Gwinnett Citizen.

Uh, stupid man, I don't live in Gwinnett.

Joe August 22nd 03 12:05 AM

Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

You are proven to be a liar again.
Do you not understand IP addressing?

You are pathetic.

No, you are. I'm telling you, you've got something, or someONE screwed
up, twit. It ain't me.

No, it's *you* who screwed up asslicker.
Don't you realize that Google stamps your IP address on all your posts?
You thought by changing your google ID and email address that you'd fool
people into thinking that "Walt" wasn't you. Unluckily for you, most people
aren't as stupid as you are.

Never heard of him, JoeTechnician.

Your multiple personalities don't communicate with each other?

The only thing that's been proven here, is you trying to make something out
that isn't true.

The only thing proven here is that you a liar, and a stupid one at that.
Get some help Kevin.

Steven Shelikoff August 22nd 03 01:37 AM

Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

On 21 Aug 2003 04:11:37 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 20 Aug 2003 10:51:48 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:23:23 GMT, "Bill Cole"
wrote:

Steve,
If you read about someone going "postal' in Atlanta are you going to take
responsibility for pushing him over the edge? ; )

Knowing him, if he tried to go postal he'd probably only end up
accidentally shooting himself.

Another truly ignorant post, from a truly ignorant person. I suppose
now, you'll try to tell the NG that you are an expert marksman?

lol, this is too funny, but as a matter of fact, I am. Here's a tiny
bit of personal information: I earned my NRA smallbore 4 position expert
rating when I was only 12 years old, so I guess you could say I've been
an expert marksman for a very long time. My target shooting resume has
grown quite extensively since then, winning many matches and earning
many awards through the years. I did just type a whole lot of the
details in, but I deleted them ... the better to keep you guessing.

Steve

BWAAAHAAAA!!! This is just TOO much...I just showed this to a friend
of mine, he's laughing too!! I just KNEW you'd be an expert at
ANYTHING I shoved out there!!!!! Too much....!

You just happened to pick something that I'm very good at. The funny
thing is that you think you picked it when in reality, I led you into it
with my remark that you'd just end up shooting yourself if you went
postal. You're sooooo easy!

I am quite an accomplished homebrewer. I've taken classes, and brew
about 15 gallons a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I have quite
and extensive beer list on my bar refrig. My friends love to see me
coming with my next batch. They are my guinea pigs. So, I'd guess now
that it said, that you know more about homebrewing than I? Quick, to
your websites....

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I can easily admit that I don't know much
about making drugs at home and testing the results on my friends.

Steve

basskisser August 22nd 03 11:48 AM

Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

wrote:

[...]

sooooooo easy, huh? Stupid man, I never even READ the idiot postal
crap until AFTER I posted about being a marksman. But, as always,
you're an expert. At anything.

I am quite an accomplished homebrewer. I've taken classes, and brew
about 15 gallons a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I have quite
and extensive beer list on my bar refrig. My friends love to see me
coming with my next batch. They are my guinea pigs. So, I'd guess now
that it said, that you know more about homebrewing than I? Quick, to
your websites....

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I can easily admit that I don't know much
about making drugs at home and testing the results on my friends.

Steve

You spin more than rush, you idiot. Are you so anal and repressed that
you consider someone who makes home brewed beer to be a drug
manufacturer? Also, about you calling me a stalker. Who did I stalk?
When did this occur? What was the outcome?

Steven Shelikoff August 22nd 03 01:37 PM

wrote:

[...]

Well, let's see... Here's the post:

wrote:

Steve,
If you read about someone going "postal' in Atlanta are you going to take
responsibility for pushing him over the edge? ; )

Knowing him, if he tried to go postal he'd probably only end up
accidentally shooting himself.

Another truly ignorant post, from a truly ignorant person. I suppose
now, you'll try to tell the NG that you are an expert marksman?

and now you're trying to tell everyone that you made that 2 line reply
without reading my 2 line post directly above it? You're trying to tell
everyone that you just pulled the "expert marksman" sentence out of the
ether without reading my sentence about accidentally shooting yourself
first?

Come on, not everyone is as stupid as you. In fact, I don't think
there's anyone here who can't see through yet another blatent lie of
yours.

I am quite an accomplished homebrewer. I've taken classes, and brew
about 15 gallons a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I have quite
and extensive beer list on my bar refrig. My friends love to see me
coming with my next batch. They are my guinea pigs. So, I'd guess now
that it said, that you know more about homebrewing than I? Quick, to
your websites....

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I can easily admit that I don't know much
about making drugs at home and testing the results on my friends.

You spin more than rush, you idiot. Are you so anal and repressed that
you consider someone who makes home brewed beer to be a drug
manufacturer? Also, about you calling me a stalker. Who did I stalk?
When did this occur? What was the outcome?

Well, you are a drug manufacturer. Both alcohol and THC. One legal,
the other not, but both drugs. Alcohol abuse is a major problem and
most of your posts read like it's one you suffer from.

As for your stalker questions, you are stalking me. It's been occuring
for the past few weeks. The outcome is uncertain since it's still
ongoing.

Steve

Steven Shelikoff August 22nd 03 01:44 PM

On 22 Aug 2003 03:50:46 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 21 Aug 2003 04:04:34 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 20 Aug 2003 12:06:05 -0700,
(Walt Arvin)
wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Keep trying! But try not to get to frustrated. I wouldn't want you to
take it out on anyone close to you.

Steve

Hello, Steve. I've been a lurker for quite some time, and feel
compelled to reply to you. I originally came here searching for
advice. Once here, I have watched the threads with you and Basskisser.
I must say, I think that he is right. I find it quite humorous that
anything that he brings up, beit martial arts, mechanics, even his
work you automatically think you know more than he about those fields.
I'll tell you something. I went to school with a bunch of engineers.
They are by *far* very intelligent people. For you to think that
everything basskisser does, or says is stupid, indeed shows how much
you -don't- know. I would think that if you were as smart as your
egotisticle mind thinks you are, you would know that.

You probably haven't followed the thread from the very beginning then.
And you also just don't "get it." The only reason I'm so hard on
basskisser is because he really does believe he knows everything about
everything. I just love pointing out the flaws in his belief. He
really is an idiot though. But I would leave him alone if he wasn't
such a bully full of bluster and a braggart.

If you did follow the thread from the beginning, he's the first one to
say I was wrong when I said an engine normally burns some oil. He has
such a big ego that he still thinks he's right, even with evidence from
very credible sources against him. He thinks he knows more than GM and
Toyota about engines. What you fail to realize, probably because you
haven't been here very long, is that my calling him stupid and saying
he's wrong about everything is just a parody of him. And he falls for
it all the time, and continues to try and defend his faulty positions
with even more false ones. He's so easy to tease and reacts so
predictably to it that arguing with him is almost like kicking a beaten
dog. But he's the dog that doesn't learn and keeps coming back for
more. Again, I wouldn't play with him so much if he wasn't also such a
braggart.

There are others, like that Joe. He has lightened up on him, I
noticed, because he finally came to grips with the idea that baskisser
was right.

What was basskisser right about? I only read about 1/4 of his posts and
I'd be glad to admit when he's right about something. So far, I haven't
seen it though.

Steve

P.S., basskisser, I know I'm responding to YOU, you idiot. It was
obvious when you said Basskisser was right about something. No one else
in their right mind would say that.

Uh, I'm afraid not, there Steve. I have NO clue who this guy is. But,
at least HE understands that YOU are the braggart, and the one who
thinks he knows everything. Look at your posts, for crying out loud!

You are truly a moron, caught in the web of another lie and trying to
lie your way out of it. This time it's just to obvious.

You're an insecure idiot who has to make up imaginary friends to agree
with you and has to make up strawman arguments to argue against since
you're incapable of defending real ones. You are a worthless moron and
you're just too stupid to realize it. Everyone else here has known it
for quite some time and making up an ally is just one more example of
your despondency.

Idiot, plain and simple. You are the insecure one. You are the one

I have plenty of proof that you are an insecure idiot. You having to
make up imaginary friends to support you is just the tip of the iceberg.

who, no matter what someone posts, thinks you are the expert on the
subject.

No, it's just YOU that everyone really does know more than about
engines, IP addresses, simple english, and just about anything else YOU
post about.

Steve

basskisser August 25th 03 12:45 PM

Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
I have plenty of proof that you are an insecure idiot. You having to
make up imaginary friends to support you is just the tip of the iceberg.

who, no matter what someone posts, thinks you are the expert on the
subject.

No, it's just YOU that everyone really does know more than about
engines, IP addresses, simple english, and just about anything else YOU
post about.

Steve

Heehe!!!! what a dolt!! I just simply LOVE it. Here you are, trying to
get everyone to think you know EVERYTHING, and yet, I have you
mumbling and pulling your hair out. Too funny.

basskisser August 26th 03 12:08 PM

Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 25 Aug 2003 04:45:15 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
I have plenty of proof that you are an insecure idiot. You having to
make up imaginary friends to support you is just the tip of the iceberg.

who, no matter what someone posts, thinks you are the expert on the
subject.

No, it's just YOU that everyone really does know more than about
engines, IP addresses, simple english, and just about anything else YOU
post about.

Heehe!!!! what a dolt!! I just simply LOVE it. Here you are, trying to
get everyone to think you know EVERYTHING, and yet, I have you
mumbling and pulling your hair out. Too funny.

Just because you can't understand plain simple english doesn't mean what
you're reading is "mumbling". You apparently don't even know what
mumbling means. Typical of your english skills. Oh, and just because
I am sucessful at pointing out all of your shortcomings doesn't mean I'm
trying to get everyone to think I know everything. You're a frothing
idiot who's just upset because I can point out many things you were
wrong about but you can't even successfully point out a single thing I
was wrong about. Check the google archives... when I'm wrong, I admit
it.

I've checked. In your own mind, you are never wrong, and never admit
it. How about the zincs on your boat? You said you were "guilty" of
"neglect", then later said that no, that wasn't the case, you simply
decided not to change them at that time. Liar.

basskisser August 27th 03 12:05 PM

Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message And you're wrong again. Making up this strawman is showing you to be an
idiot who can't even comprehend simple english. Of course I said I was
guilty of neglect. But you're wrong when you claim that I later said it
wasn't the case. I did indeed simply decide not to change them at that
time. THAT is where I was guilty of neglect, by deciding not to change
them. Apparently this plain and simple concept is way over your head
.. just like everything else.

Hoohoo!!! This is just getting TOO funny! EVERY time...you are caught,
dead to rights in a damned lie, and try and try to Rush you way out of
it!!!

Let's see, first you are "guilty of neglect". Then you tell me, when I
brought it up, that no, you weren't neglecting it, you simply decided
not to change it at that time, then when you need to try to dig
yourself out of your stupid lie, you then say that yes, I did just
decide not to change it, and that is the neglect part!! What a
dumbass! You've gone through THREE iterations of your lie, just to try
to make people believe you! Liar.

Steven Shelikoff August 28th 03 12:24 AM

On 27 Aug 2003 04:05:21 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message And you're wrong again. Making up this strawman is showing you to be an
idiot who can't even comprehend simple english. Of course I said I was
guilty of neglect. But you're wrong when you claim that I later said it
wasn't the case. I did indeed simply decide not to change them at that
time. THAT is where I was guilty of neglect, by deciding not to change
them. Apparently this plain and simple concept is way over your head
.. just like everything else.

Hoohoo!!! This is just getting TOO funny! EVERY time...you are caught,
dead to rights in a damned lie, and try and try to Rush you way out of
it!!!

You are the only one caught dead to rights in a damned lie, several
times ... Walt the guy who doesn't read a 2 line post before he replies
to the exact subject in the 2 lines,

Let's see, first you are "guilty of neglect". Then you tell me, when I
brought it up, that no, you weren't neglecting it, you simply decided

You'll have to provide proof of where I said I wasn't neglecting it.
I've said several times that I did neglect to change it, I've never said
I didn't neglect to change it. You're just to stupid to understand what
it means to neglect to do something. You're confusing neglect with
forget. They are not the same, no matter how much you want everyone to
believe they are. The only way you'd be right about me lying is if
neglect was the same thing as forget. If you think they are, you're
stupid. If you know they're not, you're lying. Everyone already knows
you're stupid and a liar. So in this case, it's a toss up.

not to change it at that time, then when you need to try to dig
yourself out of your stupid lie, you then say that yes, I did just
decide not to change it, and that is the neglect part!! What a
dumbass! You've gone through THREE iterations of your lie, just to try
to make people believe you! Liar.

You're fuming with frustration again. Life seems to be a long series of
little frustrations for you punctuated by a few big ones.

Steve