NOYB

Default OT The Conservative Brain

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jamce1 wrote:
harry,

i think what is being lost here is that another attack would be good for

bush,
ie simple minded people will always revert back to basic instincts when
attacked. he makes people feel good and safe with his soundbites,

wargames, and
religeous good vs evil bull****. 911 was the best thing that ever

happened to
this administration, and he would surely be one term if it wasnt for

that.

I'm sure there are Bush-ites who are praying to Allah for another attack
so that their "fearful leader" can try, once again, to look
"presidential," instead of lookling like an idiot.

That's where Dems and Republicans differ. We'd never hope for tragedy and
suffering just to further our agenda. You guys, however, were caught
red-handed in California trying to prolong the budget crisis. You're a
bunch of sick *******s that aren't worth a piece of dried up dog poop on the
bottom of some bum's sole.

basskisser

Jamce1 wrote:
[...]

Oh, really? Bu****es are hoping to get re-elected JUST on tragedy.
What else do they have? Economy? I guess they could hope to get
re-elected on the premise that they put us back into the dark ages
with the Patriot Act.