Joe

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Sure it would...if it were true. But it's not.

C'mon, NOYB. Do all the rw news sources really keep you guys that

insulated?

Or are you maintaining that the President's plan, outlined in the economic
report of late February, simply hasn't been implemented yet?

Nice swerve.

First you state "don't forget to note that mini-wage burger flippers were
reclassified as "manufacturing" workers", in an attempt to discredit the
gain in manufacturing jobs, and then when called on this lie you change your
tune to "simply hasn't been implemented yet"

You can debate the intentions of the proposal all you want, but the fact is
fast-food jobs are *not* considered manufacturing jobs.

You're as dishonest as Harry, just smoother in your delivery.

NOYB

No matter what the proposed plan said in the "Economic Report of the
President", the new BLS numbers are not counting burger flipping as a
manufacturing job.

To even suggest it, is dishonest.

NOYB

"Joe" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Sure it would...if it were true. But it's not.

C'mon, NOYB. Do all the rw news sources really keep you guys that

insulated?

Or are you maintaining that the President's plan, outlined in the

economic
report of late February, simply hasn't been implemented yet?

Nice swerve.

No, it wasn't a "nice swerve"...it was a blatant lie.

NOYB

"DSK" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
With the revisions, nearly one million jobs have been created over the

last
three months.

Gee, that's great. How come we still have engineers coming to my door
and pleading for a job almost daily?

Engineers? Or do you mean IT guys?

How come interest rates have barely
twitched off the bottom of historic lows?

Because it's an election year and, historically, the Fed chairman doesn't
raise rates during an election year.

Gould 0738

You can debate the intentions of the proposal all you want, but the fact is
fast-food jobs are *not* considered manufacturing jobs.

You're as dishonest as Harry, just smoother in your delivery.

Interesting. So, do you then feel that the document titled "President's
Economic Report" and that stated fast food jobs were a form of manufacturing
was some sort of
liberal hoax?

Do you deny such a document exists?

Do you deny that it stated fast food jobs were to be considered
"manufacturing"?

What portion of my statement, "including fast food workers in the manufacturing
sector skews the statistics" do you find dishonest?

President Bush directly stated that his administration intended to include
burger flippers and sandwich wrappers in the totals for "manufacturing jobs".

Has he changed his mind?

If not, we're back to my original "swerve" that those "mfg jobs" aren't
included yet they will be in the future.

Gould 0738

NOYB wrote:

No, it wasn't a "nice swerve"...it was a blatant lie.

Hell, NOYB. Worse than that! It's a frickin' conspiracy.

I just typed "burger manufacturing jobs" into Google and found 1214 other
"blatant liars"

Amazing how we all sit around and have the same hallucination at the same time,
isn't it. :-)

Gould 0738

he new BLS numbers are not counting burger flipping as a
manufacturing job.

To even suggest it, is dishonest.

HEY! Stop the presses!!

NOYB and Gould agree!!

Woho!

Yes, absolutely. It is unquestionably dishonest to suggest that burger flipping
is a manufacturing job.

Well said, NOYB. We'll make a liberal of you yet. :-)

NOYB wrote:

No matter what the proposed plan said in the "Economic Report of the
President", the new BLS numbers are not counting burger flipping as a
manufacturing job.

To even suggest it, is dishonest.

NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
You can debate the intentions of the proposal all you want, but the fact

is
fast-food jobs are *not* considered manufacturing jobs.

You're as dishonest as Harry, just smoother in your delivery.

Interesting. So, do you then feel that the document titled "President's
Economic Report" and that stated fast food jobs were a form of

manufacturing
was some sort of
liberal hoax?

Do you deny such a document exists?

I deny that the current BLS statistics are skewed by burger flipping being
classified as a manufacturing job...as you clearly stated.

Do you deny that it stated fast food jobs were to be considered
"manufacturing"?

I deny that the current numbers reflect that "suggestion".

What portion of my statement, "including fast food workers in the

manufacturing
sector skews the statistics" do you find dishonest?

Perhaps the fact that fast food workers are *NOT* included in the current
BLS statistics. The current stats show the greatest increase in the number
of jobs in the manufacturing sector in 6 years...and fast food workers
aren't included in those stats...contrary to what you stated.

They weren't included. Check www.bls.gov

If not, we're back to my original "swerve" that those "mfg jobs" aren't
included yet they will be in the future.

Perhaps they *will* be included (IMO they shouldn't be)...but they currently
are *not* included, so it's deceitful to say otherwise.

NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

No, it wasn't a "nice swerve"...it was a blatant lie.

Hell, NOYB. Worse than that! It's a frickin' conspiracy.

I just typed "burger manufacturing jobs" into Google and found 1214 other
"blatant liars"

Amazing how we all sit around and have the same hallucination at the same

time,
isn't it. :-)

I wouldn't know. I leave hallucinogenic drug experimentation to the
liberals.

Nevertheless, you said "burger flippers *WERE* reclassified as manufacturing
workers".

That's a lie.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:

No matter what the proposed plan said in the "Economic Report of the
President", the new BLS numbers are not counting burger flipping as a
manufacturing job.

To even suggest it, is dishonest.

Now, *this* is a nice swerve. Let me clarify for you: What's dishonest is
the suggestion that the current BLS numbers are counting burger flipping as
a manufacturing job.